Part 65 - Phere

Manik was sitting on the horse in a pastel pink kurta on a white dhoti with a red velvet shawl which had work all over it on his one arm which also held a small sword. He had worn a 3 chained maala in his neck and completed his look with pinkish white mojdi with golden work on it. He was wearing sunglasses. If looks could kill, all the baraatis would surely be dead then. Mukti stood on a stool placed near the horse on which Manik was sitting and did his Aarti. All the baraatis had sunglasses on. The Aarti was done she applied a little bit kajal behind his ear afterall her bhai was looking too handsome so got to protect him from evil eye. Now it was turn to go and get the bride. The dhol was played and all the baraatis were dancing and moving towards the place where phere would be held. The person dancing in the front with all his energy was Laksh wearing a pastel pink kurta and white dhoti twinning with his bhai with matching colour combination. He seemed the happiest and why wouldn't he be afterall it was his bhai's wedding. Nyonika quickly took of evil eye from Laksh. Laksh went near Manik and danced there. Manik too joined him but sitting on the horse.

Ragini got dressed up in a pretty pastel pink lehanga blouse with the same colour dupatta which was as light as the feather. She completed her look with maatha Patti and heavy kundan earrings, kundan choker along with kundan payal. Her hair was left open. She ran to her Di's room to check if she was ready as her baraat was almost there. She opened the door looking down and adjusting her dupatta and bangles.

Ragini - di.. are you ready? Baarat kabhi bhi aati..........

And she stopped when she saw Nandini sitting there all dressed up giving her best smile as even she knew that she looked like the most beautiful bride. Swarna was standing just behind Nandini as she was the one who helped her with the jewelry.

Nandini wore crimson red   lehanga which had work starting just below her knee to the end of it and red deep V blouse which also had work over it paired with pastel pink net dupatta pleated on one side and a red velvet shawl which had similar work to that of Manik's over her head. Her hair was tied in a bun with a heavy Maatha Patti. She wore a choker in her neck and a long necklace along with heavy earrings and completed her look with Payal. 

Ragini - di...... You look just.....(she was So lost in her that she didn't have words to complete her sentence) wowwww....

And that was all she could say. She quickly came and applied kajal behind Nandini's ear.

Ragini - kahi meri hi Nazar naa lag jaaye.

And they hugged. But their hug was broken by the sound of Dhol.

Ragini - (happily) Baraat aagyi!!!!!! Maa chalo swagat karna hai.

Swarna and Ragini both ran towards the entrance of the palace. While here Nandini was feeling nervous. It felt like her stomach was empty but not due to hunger.

The entire bride side was standing at the entrance. Swarna had a Thali in her hand and Ragini had a few garlands. They were waiting but the Baraatis were still busy dancing. Finally after their dancing session Laksh and Manik's friends helped Manik get down. Manik came and stood in front of Swarna smiling. Swarna did his Aarti happily while Manik took her blessings. Now it was turn to pull his nose. Swarna tried but Manik bent behind making everyone laugh. After a few attempts Manik bowed in front on Swarna  and she pulled his nose feeling proud of him. She also took off an evil eye from him.

Laksh and Cabir then picked him up and he touched the toran with his small sword which was another ritual.

And after these rituals he got in the palace followed by other Baraatis. Manish was applying Tilak on each Baraati while Ragini was putting garland on them. While Ragini was putting garland laksh came in front of her and she stopped. Laksh then bowed in front of her and she made him wear the garland. Laksh winked holding the maala and entered the palace.