PART 5 - Changing Priorities

Nandini directly left for the company where she is doing her training and ragini for her college.
Laksh also went for his law college and manik to office for the first time after coming from london.

@ Malhotra industries

There was a knock on Raj's cabin.

Raj - (looking in the file and in a professional tone) come in.

The door opened and manik entered with his best smile which melted every person's heart. Raj looked at him and smiled.

Raj - beta u don't need to knock.... Its your office as well.

Manik - woh i thought you might be busy

Raj - for my kids i am never busy (he closed his file) so how was your first meet ?

Manik - (blushing) it was... Uhmm... Good (nervously)

Raj - (smiling as he could see it on manik's face all those emotions and things which he did not tell raj about. He understood it was more than 'Good' ) so what are you thinking?

Manik - woh.. I don't know.. Matlab i just met her...

Raj - manik i am asking you what is going in your mind Right Now not for the future...

Manik - woh... I want to meet her a few more times before jumping into any decision.

Raj - you spoke to her about this?

Manik - yaa she thinks the same.

Raj - then go for it.

Manik - waise dad when am i joining the business?

Raj - in few days when you are a bit clear in your mind as in the start it would be slightly difficult for you so you won't have much time to think so take your time, take the decision and then we will start your training.

Manik nodded once again.

Someone knocked the door

Raj - come in

Raj's PA - sir Mr. Khanna is waiting for you.

Raj - i will be there in a few minutes.

PA left.

Raj - so i will have to leave now.

Manik - yaa even i am leaving.

Manik was still sitting on the chair thinking something. Raj moved till the door and turned.

Raj - manik..

Manik - (coming out of his thoughts) haa dad

Raj - this is very precious time, don't waste it.... Trust me on this.

He winked making manik smile and then left for the meeting after receiving a nod from manik.

Manik too left as he had plans with his friends dhruv, alia and cabir for lunch.

@ ragini's college canteen

Swara and Ragini were sitting on a table.
(ragini's friends swara, sanskar and nikhil)

Swara - tu aaj itne gusse mein kyu hai?? (to ragini)

Nikhil - haa aaj ragini kapoor ka volcano blast hone jaise kyu lagg raha hai (he came just now and sat on the chair)

Ragini gave him a deathly glare.

Ragini - don't ask yaar. Its a long story... Waise sanskar kaha hai.

Nikhil - usse class se nikalte waqt maam ne dekh liya so he is stuck, you know....

Ragini - (shocked) what??