Part 61 - Haldiii & Mehendi

Everyone was on the plane. The flight was about to takeoff and Manish was still on a phone call with the event manager.

Manish - what do you mean woh abhi baaki hai? Arre Bhai kal haldi aur mehendi dono hai

Flight attendant - sir please switch off your phone, the flight is about to takeoff

Manish - (ignoring) i don't care, get it done before i reach there

Attendant - sir?

Everyone looked towards Manish

Raj got up and placed his hand on his shoulder catching his attention.
When Manish looked at him he gestured for the phone and Manish gave him.

Raj - just get it done before the function starts okay?

And then they disconnected the call. And Raj switched it off.

Raj - Manish ji itna tension mat lijiye, sab ho jaaega aur bhagwan ki daya se bohot acha hoga. Abhi stress ki jagah thoda rest kijiye kyunki woh waha jaake nahi milega.

Everyone was seated in their seats.

The flight took off and soon they were in Udaipur. They reached the resort by midnight. Manish wanted to check preparations before going to bed but was forced to sleep by everyone. RagLak volunteered to check it for Manish. Till the time Ragini returned Nandini had slept. A tear unknowingly left her eye, she wiped it off and slept beside Nandini hugging her.

------------------

Next morning Ragini was the first one to wake up as she wanted to look after the arrangements also and not be late for the function at the same time so she quickly took a shower, wore regular clothes and moved down to the hall.  She was looking after the decorations when Manish and swarna came down.

Swarna - ohho aaj humari maharani itni jaldi uth gyi

Ragini - haa toh mujhe ready hone mein koi disturbance nahi chahiye afterall di ke baad sabse pretty mujhe hi lagna hai

Laksh - (from behind) chahe kitna bhi makeup karlo bandariya toh bandariya hi lagegi

Ragini rolled her eyes, turned behind faking a smile.

Ragini - kuch bhi kehlo bandariya bandar se toh behtar hi lagti hai

Laksh - haa toh uske paas make-up kaa option hota hai naa!!!

Swarna - acha bs karo tum dono, bohot tayariya dekhni hai fir ready bhi hona hai...

And they got back to work.

After sometime laksh was looking for something when someone caught his attention. There she was talking, no rather shouting at a worker who wasn't decorating properly, he couldn't hear her as suddenly everything was on mute. All he could do was just admire her. Her hair was moving slightly with the wind, she seemed a bit stressed. All he wanted to do at that moment was to run to her and hold her tight But someone brought him back to the world by running into him. He said sorry and left. Laksh went to Ragini and tried to stop her but would she listen? No! So he stood just behind her and gestured to the person to leave and he obliged.

Ragini - arre bhaiya kaha Jaa rahe ho? Sunno toh... Arrreeee......
Ajeeb aadmi hai main baat kar rahi hoon aur beech mein hi nikl gya

Laksh - woh kya hai tum baat nahi kar rahi thi chila rahi thi... Issliye shayad

Ragini looked at him angrily and he knew he shouldn't say anything else or else he would die

Laksh - acha sorry (holding her shoulder and walking with her) tumhe nahi lagta tumhe abhi ready hone jaana chahiye?