12

a/n: pfft.

"We're supposed to be preparing for potential threats." Jacob tries to seem stern in his disapproval as Alice and Rosalie unveil their "surprise". Edward's standing beside him, making the pointed decision to default to his neutral expression even though Jacob can see him eyeing what seems to be a playlist of rom coms already queued up on the TV.

"We're supposed to be preparing for threats, you are supposed to be relaxing." Rosalie reminds him.

"Yes, and you relax best when Edward joins you." Alice reminds him, before taking his arm and gently tugging him over towards the couch. He wants to protest. He wants to pull a face and act like one those kids in high school who doesn't want anyone to know they have a crush on the weird kid. Instead, he just works to keep any hint of a smile off of his face.

Date night. They wanted them to have date night.

"Well, you two sorta skipped this part so we thought we'd help you." He could still hear Alice giggling about it even as she sauntered away with Rosalie.

He looked over the mixture of junk food sitting next to things like carrots and pineapples and he couldn't help but feel like they were mocking him for his new eating habits.

"So, what are we watching?" Edward mumbles as he fiddles with the remote.

They only get about five minutes into the first movie before Edward's hands are sliding up Jacob's shirt. They don't touch like this very often. Jacob thinks Edward refrains for his sake, but he can't seem to control himself nowadays. Granted, the tank top underneath the hoodie that Jacob had thrown on was probably stretching to its limit and not helping his case much. Honestly, the stomach touching wouldn't be such a problem if it ended at that. Instead, it usually led to Edward all but sinking his teeth into Jacob's neck as he tried to make the most obvious hickey he could before the bruising could fade. Then, his other hand would find itself gripping Jacob through his sweatpants.

Considering that his entire family is literally lining the outside of the house, this was not a good time. Jacob hoped that Edward had enough decency to keep it PG.

Jacob has too much faith in Edward.

To Jacob's chagrin however, Edward's hands instead move further up. They decide to start massaging Jacob's chest painfully slow. He tries to stifle any reaction, but a shaky breath rattles out of him and he knows he's screwed. He can hear Edward's low hum of acknowledgement, signaling that he is very interested in doing more "discovery". Shit.

Jacob's chest has been sore for a while now. He hasn't mentioned it to anyone besides Carlisle when he's forcing him to divulge information during a check-up. Though, as often as Edward keeps out of his head out of "respect", Jacob knows he doesn't stay out of anyone else's head. Everyone else is free game.

Jacob is trying to control his breathing, but it sounds like he's having an asthma attack as he bows his head trying to find something to cling to. A small sound is trapped in the back of his throat and he can hear it, but he's hoping it's something only he and Edward can parse. It's manifesting itself into a whine and the slight tweak Edward gives the bud of nipples only makes it higher pitched.

"Ed, please...," he finally manages to huff out. It sounds desperate, almost fading into a whimper, and he wants to hide his face after he hears a small puff of air leave Edward's nose. He's laughing at him. He finds this amusing.

"Relax, baby, I got you." It's barely a whisper but Jacob manages to hear it despite the ringing in his ears. It sounds like he's trying to reassure him that he knows how to put the coffee table together or he's cooked this dish several times, he doesn't need the recipe. He's got this. He's certain.