Hold On Tight *MATURE CONTENT*

There was nothing that Benjamin Braeden loved more than waking up with the woman he loves in his arms. Last night was a rollercoaster. When she walked out of that dressing room in that dress he forgot how to breathe. 

He forgot again when she went missing. It hadn't been the first time she has disappeared on a hunt, but it wasn't something common. Was this mission even considered a hunt? The witch appears to be a family friend. Still, he felt like shit for the way he reacted. 

Ben shifted so he could bury his face in the area between Krissy's neck and shoulder. He kissed her skin softly as he nudged his hips into her backside trying to wake her. 

When they got back to the hotel room that pretty dress she wore didn't stand a chance. The moment the door closed he had her pressed against it. He tried to save the article of clothing, he really did. But the zipper stuck and he didn't feel like slowing down to fix it. 

Ben smirked as he thought about the way the fabric felt in his hands as it ripped. The look in her eyes afterward when it pooled around her ankles was one he would never forget. She stood there looking like a grown man's dream in her underwear and heels. A look of hunger on her face.

That was all it took for him to pick her up and toss her on the bed. Clothes flying off him and the crinkle of a condom wrapper later and he sunk deep into her heat. Takin here over the edge twice before he joined her.

Just the thought of it made him ache to be back there. He slid his hand up her body and cupped her breast.

"Kitten," he mumbled into her ear pinching her nipple.

Krissy groaned and nudged him away with her elbow. He chuckled and decided to change tactics. Ben gently coaxed her to lay on her back then slipped under the covers. He shifted her legs so he could lay between them with her thighs resting against his shoulders.

He lightly kissed the outer lips of her pussy before slowly running his tongue up along them. He did it a second time then used his thumb to separate them. He flattened his tongue and gave her a long slow lick swirling it around her clit at the end. He smirked when he heard her gasp but didn't stop his torturous strokes.

He lifted his head to look at her when she pulled the covers back.

"Morning Kitten," he said trailing his finger along the path his tongue had abandoned.

"Morning," Krissy gasped. She reached out and grabbed his hair and pushed his face back down into her folds. 

He laughed but got back to work. He wasn't a virgin by any means when he met Krissy. But the first time they had sex he was a fumbling mess. Now, being with his woman for so long meant he knew just how to work her body. 

So, it was no surprise to him that in just minutes she was teetering on the edge of an orgasm. He slipped two fingers inside her and focused his mouth on that bundle of nerves to help push her over. 

He groaned when she screamed his name as she came. Nothing turned him on more then her satisfaction. Especially when he was the one dishing it out. His eyes were locked on her face as she shifted her hips against his mouth and hand. It was one of the only times he gets to see her so relaxed. 

Ben nipped at her clit one more time making her gasp the sat up. He kept his fingers thrusting inside her as he crawled up to take a nipple into his mouth.

"Ben, please," she moaned.

He released her areola and gave her a predatory look, "please what, Kitten?"

"Fuck me," Krissy mumbled.

"Oh, gladly," he responded.

Ben surged upward and smashed his lips against hers. He pulled his hand from while his tongue plundered her mouth. He reached over to the end table to grab a condom. When he didn't feel the square foil packet he released her lips and looked over at the empty box. 

"Shit," he said then sighed. Ben pressed his forehead to her shoulder and gently laid down using his forearms to keep most of his weight off of her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He took a few deep breaths to calm his body, "box is empty."

"Oh," she murmured. 

He hummed with contentment when she started running her hands through his hair.

"You know," she cleared her throat. "I'm on birth control we could always..."

Ben shook his head shutting down her train of thought, "no. After that pregnancy scare last year we agreed not to tempt fate again."

"Yeah but..."

"Krissy," he sat up so he could look her in the eye. "I love you. But we both know we're not ready to be parents yet. No matter how good the idea of fucking you unprotected sounds. Your birth control almost failed us once before. I'm not putting you through all that stress again."

Her fingers danced down his cheek before they gripped his face and pulled him down for a soft kiss. "You're such a great guy. How the hell did I get so lucky?"

"Yeah, well, this great guy needs to go take a cold shower," he said with a chuckle.

He gave her a quick pop kiss and jumped up off the bed. 

"Hey, Ben," she called out.

"Yeah," he said turned to look at her.

"I love you too."

He smiled and sent her a wink, "I know."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean pounded on the hotel room door, "Ben, open up."

He took a step back when the door swung open and an annoyed Krissy stood there. 

"Where's the kid?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes and turned back into the room leaving the door open, "in the shower."

Dean strolled in and pounded on the bathroom door, "kid, hurry up we gotta get out of here."

"What's going on?" Krissy asked as she picked up what was left of her dress.

"What the hell happened to," Dean stopped and put his hands up and waved them. "You know what, nope. I don't want to know."

Krissy snickered as she tossed it in the tiny trash can.

"We need to get out of here," Dean said. "That event was in the evening news and it wont take Lucifer long to track us down now."

"But I thought she couldn't be tracked," said Krissy.

"Better to be safe than sorry, we're leaving in twenty minutes."