• Part 12 - Dancing in the rain •

Draco's pov:

The past month here had been pretty good.

Although stupid scarhead and his annoying little friends have to go and ruin everything!

They could get away with murder and still earn fucking points to Griffindor.

I can't believe he chose to be friends with a nasty blood traitor and a filthy little mudblood instead of me! A rich and powerful pureblood.

Although I've made great friends.

There's Lydia, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle and Vaicey...he's a bit weird but we're still the best of friends...did I also mention Lydia?

Lydia...well she's more than just a friend...

She's gorgeous her hair always looks so fluffy like a big cloud, and her eyes sparkle so brightly in sun, and she always seems so happy like a little ball of sunshine...even though her dad is the dark lord.

My dads very proud that I've become friends with her.

We even spend time together in my dorm practicing occlumency so she can avoid her father...I did it just so we could hang out...I barley know anything about occlumency...but it's worth learning.

Tonight I'm going to her dorm...and then dancing in the rain...

It's very weird...must be a muggle thing...but the way her eyes lit up when she explained it made me want to give it a try...

And when she said it was freeing...maybe I could use a bit of that...

We'll just dance for a bit...I'll h-hold her W-waist...

Draco! Shut up! You're being pathetic now!

As I was making my way to her dorm I could hear the faint screams from Vaicey...

I ran to the door to listen in...

"HE COULD HAVE HEARD YOU!"

Who could have heard what?

Wait was she talking about me?!

From then on it was just a few more screams and then a lot of whispers.

I took a deep breath and...knocked.

Lydia's pov:

"V...don't talk...don't do anything"

"You are bossy...not a little bit...you're really bossy"

"Shut it!"

I opened the door to see Draco dressed in a black sweater and black joggers...thanks a bunch V now I'm over dressed.

He looked me up and down and a hint of Rose appeared on his bright white skin.

"It appears I'm underdressed"

"No! Not at all! I was just umm- getting the last wear out of it!"

"Oh I see, you look...very pretty"

My cheeks were on fire at this point.

"R-really?! Thanks!"

"Oh hi Vaicey...what are you doing in her dorm?"

Vaicey didn't answer in fact he didn't even move he just sat silent on his bed...why did he have to be so annoying...obviously when I said don't say or do anything I didn't mean literally.

He wants to be annoying, I'll give him it back.

"Yeah we're roommates, he actually has a really upset stomach though...he won't stop going to the bathroom...I think he's in a bit of shock right know...it sounded pretty intense in the-"