• Part 36 - Floating cakes •

The cold air nipped at my skin as me and V made our way to breakfast.

"I still can't believe it's you"

"What do you mean"

He leaned closer to me,

"I still can't believe your the heir of Slytherin, I mean if you told everyone you realise you'd be worshiped"

"I don't want to be worshipped...in fact I don't want to be the heir at all!"

"Fare enough"

As we entered the great hall we got many dirty looks...well I got many dirty looks.

We sat down and I made my way through the pastries.

Crabbe and Goyle sat in front of me...their chubby faces glowing with delight from the mountains of food before them.

I wander what the trio will get out of turning into them.

That reminds me...I should tell my friends before something bad happens.

I'll wait till dinner tonight.

We made our way to our first class.

The whole time instead of listening to Lockhart blab on about his adventures I was listening into the trios conversation.

Nothing, literally no information what so ever.

I sat back in my chair shivering slightly at the coolness of the hard wood on my back.

I had forgotten my robe and sweater this morning leaving me in only my shirt and tie.

I always had my two top buttons undone and a loose tie...it was more comfortable that way.

I wrapped my arms around myself and attempted to make myself warmer but I still had goosebumps all over.

Until someone behind me tapped on my shoulder.

And there was Draco in his sweater and shirt holding out his robe to me.

I felt the red rush to my cheeks.

"Um...thanks"

"No problem...next time I recommend wearing a sweater at least"

"Oh...yeah! Haha ha"

I quickly shoved it on and spun around.

It was still warm from Dracos body heat.

It smelt like him too...that same expensive cologne and minty too.

My heart flourished with bats.

———

We all sat in the common room awaiting Crabbe and Goyle to join us...they stayed behind to grab the leftover pastries, this was pretty common for them.

"Hey guys...there's something I need to tell you.
The trio are planning on turning temporarily into Crabbe, Goyle and another Slytherin girl but I'm not sure when. All I know is that they are going to be using polyjuice potion to do so...ive been trying to find more information before I tell you but I'm afraid we are running out of time and I needed you all to be aware before something bad happens"