• Part 41 - Delilah Rosewood •

DELILAHS STORY

•TW - SUICIDE•

Delilah has always been very strange ever since she was a little girl.

Her ginger frizzy curls bounced so pleasantly on her bony structure.

She has always been tall and thin and never eaten a lot, causing her to have very prominent bones.

Her nose was pointy and her eyes were a dull boring blue.

When she was a child her mother and father were very rich and worked every single day, meaning she never got to spend time with them and when she did it was usually for there business.

They worked with magazines.

Delilah always wanted to be a model on the front page of her parents magazine, it was a dream of hers.

But...Delilah wasn't fit for a model, at least that's what everyone told her.

She remembered that time at her primary graduation.

She was so pale and thin with ginger freckles spotted across her body contrasting with her royal blue robe.

She scanned the audience for her parents but only could see her babysitter.

Then the teacher asked little Delilah what she wanted to be when she grew up.

Delilahs smile gleamed and she answered,

"I want to be a model, on the front cover of my parents magazine"

The crowed clapped like they did for everyone else and she sat back down with the rest of her year,

"You don't actually think your pretty enough to be a model do you?"

She snapped round to the giggling group of girls in her year.

She turned back around while the girls continued to insult little Delilah behind her back.

Her eyes became glassy and she had a lump in her throat.

But she didn't say anything, because that's what Delilah had always done.

Stay quiet and out of everyone's business.

But then Delilah remembered the worst memory of all.

It had been a cold quiet London day.

She was now eighteen years old and was ready to go to a college or a university, but all she really wanted was to work with her parents.

So she bundled up some courage and began to make her way down to her fathers study.

She barley new the man so calling him her father felt wrong in a way.

Same with her mother...the family was hardly a family and not many people new that the rosewoods had a child.

But Delilah definitely was alive and she wanted everyone to know that.

She felt anxious as she walked down the long dark corridor of her fathers study.

She knocked three times.

Her fathers blue eyes met hers,

"Oh well...I'm busy right now"

Delilah almost gave up...she should have given up...but she didn't after all she wanted this so badly, her small high pitched English accent came out rusty like it hadn't been used in a while,