• Part 34 - Parseltongue •

It had been a month.

A month and I still wasn't exactly sure what the trio were planning.

Why on earth would they want to turn into Crabbe and Goyle...unless they needed someone dumb enough to go along with it.

But...why would they even need to know who the heir of Slytherin is? Shouldn't they just leave it to the teachers?

Then again...this is the golden trio we are talking about.

I entered the duelling hall with Crabbe and Goyle by my side along with Draco, V and Blaise.

Lockhart strode up and down the table confidently.

This bitch was way too cocky to be a ravenclaw.

"Gather round! Gather round! Can everyone see me?"

Umm no...your invisible...Dumbass

"Can you all hear me?...excellent! Professor dumbledore has allowed me to start up this little club to train you all up! In case you need to defend yourselfs...like myself on countless occasions, full details in my published work"

He whipped of his cloak and flung it into a crowd of girls...which all screamed in excitement.

Ew.

"Let me introduce you to my assistant...professor Snape"

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OH...oh wow.

This is hilarious.

Snape is going to crush him...like a grape.

Snape approached Lockhart.

We connected eye contact.

He smirked at me.

I smirked back.

I'd forgotten what it felt like to joke around with Snape so this was nice even if it were only for a second.

"He has supportingly agreed to have a short demonstration...now I don't want any of you youngsters to worry...you will still have your potions master when I'm through with him never fear"

Lol...we won't have our DADA Professor though.

They took out their wands.

And prepared to duel.

How exciting.

"One...two...three"

And...

Snape shot first of course,

"Expelliamus!"

He sent Lockhart flying through the air with a bright light.

He landed forcefully on his back.

I let out what felt like the loudest giggle ever since only a few people were laughing...

I mean c'mon what did they expect?

He stood up immediately,

"An excellent idea to show them that Professor Snape but if you don't mind me saying...it was pretty obvious what you were going to do...if I had wanted to stop you it could have been to easy"

"Perhaps it would have been easy to teach the students how to block friendly spells instead Professor?"

Amazing...just amazing.