Top or Bottom? Switch

Punches and kicks were flying at me. I block each one of them smoothly, before completely falling on my ass. I let out a groan, anger coursing through my veins. It wasn't the same type of anger I've always felt. It was something much darker...eviler.

"You keep leaving that open B." Hope said, extending her hand out towards me before pulling me up.

"Sorry. I'm not thinking." I replied, annoyed.

"It's fine. I think that's enough for today." she said, sympathetically, before making her way back to the school.

Jo was sitting against a tree with a book in her hand, waiting for me to be done. I went over to her carrying my backpack on my back. She placed a soft kiss upon my cheek and I smiled softly, but it didn't quite reach my eyes.

"You did good today." she said as she tried to praise you. Even though you were actually shit at it.

"I could've done better." I added.

She looked at you with soft eyes, like she was trying to psycho-analyze you or something. "You just need to remember to stop-"

"Leaving that space open. Yeah I know." I snapped at Josie and usually I would feel bad about it, but I didn't anymore.

It was like I didn't care about anything anymore. Not Josie's feelings or Lizzie's. Not about school or whatever the hell was going on at the school. I just didn't care.

The two of us were silent on our way back. Josie didn't want to speak up, knowing that she'd probably get yelled at. MG ran into the two of you, on his way to class.

"Hey lovebirds! B, I was actually looking for you. Dr. Saltzman wants all of us in the library. Just the vamps."

"I'm not a vamp." I said, trying to move past him, but he stepped in my way.

"Yeah, but you're a newly turned one. So he wants to see us." I rolled my eyes, scoffing.

"Fine."

MG and Jo shared a look as you slowly made your way to the library. She just shrugs at his look. Both of them sighing softly before going their separate ways.

"Hello. So I've received news from our lovely Mystic Falls sheriff that many bodies have been found dead. Drained of blood and fang marks on their neck. Does anyone here know anything about that? I told the sheriff it wasn't us and I hope I didn't lie to him."

I sat there, arms crossed. I didn't feel the need or want to be bothered right now. Especially about stupid crap like this. His eyes scanned all of the vamps in the room and no one looked phased. Most of them actually looked shocked.

Dr. Saltzman's eyes landed on mine, "Do you know anything about this Bentley?"

"Sorry buddy. I'm really hungry tonight." I told the compelled man. I sunk my fangs into his neck. Savoring the thick liquid that flowed down my throat. I slurped down the whole gallon of blood that was my new favorite thing.

The body fell limp in my arms. I pushed his body onto the ground, before searching for my next victim. I took the man's blood from his wound and rubbed it onto my leg. Limping on the side of the road, trying to gain attention from anyone who drove by.

And low and behold a car passed by and I pretended to pass out. My vampire hearing could hear the car coming to a stop. The brakes squeaking like a dog's squeaky toy, "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" the lady asked.

"Just peachy." I responded before showing off my new black veins under my eyes. Their face contorting into fear as I sunk my fangs into them once more.

I shook my head, staring at the man with dead seriousness in my eyes, "No idea." I said with false-sincerity, "Hell, I don't even know how to compel someone let alone drain someone of blood." I joked, a smirk resting onto my face.

It earned a chorus of laughs from the rest of the vampires and Dr. Saltzman, "Well I need all of your help. We'll get Hope to help out on this mission too. But it seems like we have a vampire with their humanity switch off. I'll excuse you from all of your classes today, so you can go out and search. Get ready." Dr. Saltzman announces and we all nod.

Oh so that's what that switch does...