Just Some Good Marshmallow Fluff

The color-coded flashcard was slowly becoming more of a blur as the time went from minutes to seconds. And with the extra daylight savings time that equals an hour less sleep and studying, so the two of you were really screwed. My hand resting on my chin as I laid on my stomach facing Jo.

"I don't want to do this anymore," I groaned, dropping my head from my chin and onto her lap. She just chuckled, threading her soft fingers through my hair. After a few moments of her running her hands through my hair, she placed a chaste kiss to the top of my head.

"Come on, love. Just one more, okay?" she tried to convince, but I couldn't take it anymore, "This is the last question for the last exam, you can do it,"

I peeked up from where my head was resting and looked towards the window. The sun slowly came above the horizon. Empty to-go coffee cups were scattered all over my desk as the food containers were in the garbage completely empty.

Jo took my chin, delicately, between her fingers, guiding me to look at that beautiful face of hers. She gave a lazy smile as she struggled to keep her eyes open. She leaned forward, our lips connecting in a soft, sweet, kiss. I smiled into it, before looking back up at her, "What's the last question?"

"When did the first werewolves come to the modern world?" she asked and I placed my head right back in her lap. I let her fingers lap over my hair once more as I released a sigh of contentment.

"See this could go in a trick question scenario because it could be when they populated the New World in Europe during the Viking invasions. But probably the correct answer is when they appeared in the Old World with the rest of the Mikaelsons, you know before they killed most of them..." I went on a tangent about the class I've been taking for the past couple years. My eyes landed on Jo's who just had a wide smile on her face, "What?"

She leaned down once more, pressing one more soft kiss, "You're just adorable,"

"Why thank you, but I think you're more adorable," I whispered back, wrapping my arms around her waist as I placed my head back down into a more comfortable position.

"Do you think we can sneak a nap in?" she began to ask when the alarm started blaring, "Just kidding, then,"

The two of us started to get ready for the long day ahead. I was in the bathroom brushing up while she was out changing. And then vice versa. I was looking for my Salvatore Boarding School hoodie, it's white and it has our school's crest on the top corner. But it was nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere, my closet, my drawers, under my bed, but came up empty.

I called out to Jo who was currently brushing her teeth, "Um hey, Baby? Have you seen my hoodie? It's white and it has our school crest on the top corner," I asked through the door.

"Um, no?" she responded, her voice going up an octave as she trailed off.

I sighed, "You're wearing it, aren't you?"

I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed and a small smirk across my face, watching a guilty looking Jo, open the door. Her toothbrush in her mouth as the white foam from her toothpaste, laced her mouth. She played with the hem of her sweater.

"Mhmgms," she says and I raised my eyebrows at her, not understanding the words she said. She put her finger up, spitting out the toothpaste from her mouth before washing the foam off her mouth, "So I kinda stole it last night when you weren't looking, it looked comfy and soft and I always wanted to wear my girlfriend's hoodie. Penelope never let me wear hers, plus it smelt like you,"

She was cut off by me softly kissing her, "It's okay. You look cute and you could steal all the hoodies or shirts or sweaters or sweatpants or anything you want, okay? And if it stops smelling like me, I'll take it wear it for a couple days and then it's all yours,"