Full of Words I Don't Know How to Say

Josie was driving down the familiar suburbs of Mystic Falls. All of them seemed familiar, yet unfamiliar at the same time. She made a left turn and was transported to another memory.

    Bentley's arms wrapped around the sleepy girl resting against her chest and planted a quick kiss on her temple. She tucked Josie further into the blanket and laid her head on the girl's shoulder while she started rocking them from side to side.

    The campfire was bright as the rest of the Super Squad was around, "You comfortable, babe?"

    Josie let out a soft content sigh as she relished in the feeling. From the other side of the campfire, Jed and Kaleb were mocking us, "Oh Kaleb, are you comfortable?"

    Kaleb let out a soft content sigh, "Yes, wherefore art thou Jed," Kaleb played along and grabbed his face, their lips mere inches apart, before they burst out laughing.

    Bentley rolled her eyes and a soft chuckle escaped my lips. Josie twisted in her arms, nuzzling her face into her chest. The blanket covered both of their bodies, the older Saltzman had a faint blush on her face. She blindly looked for Bentley's hand and squeezed it when she finally found it, intertwining their fingers together.

    "If we ever get like that," Lizzie pointed between her and Hope, "Please just put me out of my misery,"

Then there was another turn that she decided to take. Bentley was in MG's room all alone, in the little recording studio they set up.

     There was a knock on the door and Bentley took her headphones off to hear whoever was knocking. She looked up to see her beautiful girlfriend, standing there leaning against the doorway with a sheepish smile on her face.

"You've been here for awhile," she announced, "Lizzie took forever shopping and yet you're still right where I left you,"

     "I did tell you one day that I'd wait for you, forever," she told the brunette Saltzman. A big red blush formed on her cheeks, matching her even bigger smile, "I wrote a song for you," she whispered to her.

      She smiled at her, "Another one?" Josie asked.

      "Another one," she confirmed with a small nod.

Bentley threw on her headphones and started to play the simple, yet meaningful chords. That she came up with today, while the girls were gone.

{Bentley}

I can't imagine what a world would be

Without you, all the birds would stop their songs

Without you, all things right would feel so wrong

I can't imagine what a world would be

Without you, I'd always be alone

Without you, I don't know where to go

No, I can't imagine what a world could be

I'd always be alone

"Cool that's good for now," Bentley told her, "I know it's pretty small, but yeah,"

      She walks over, as Bentley puts the guitar down, sitting onto the girl's lap. Josie wraps her around her neck as Bentley wraps hers around her waist.

      "I love it," she whispered before giving her a sweet kiss.

And then another turn. She was transported into another memory, but this time she was asleep with Bentley sitting next to her. She pushed away the hair from her face, placing a soft kiss to her cheek.