𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Why are you both so quiet..."

Minseo, who was now looking at the driving mirror seeing his sons being weirdly quiet.

Both siblings knew that their father was getting grumpy this days, that why every car ride with him for the past week was them behaving because they know for a fact what type of person his father will be if he get angry.

For not to happen they just behave and mind their own business.

"Now., I understand." Minseo said while face palming.

"Something happen in my job, it was very stressful for me and all." He continued.

"I'm sorry if I was getting cold for the both of you. Always remember that I love you both and your mother too." Minseo smile while continuing driving.

[Y/N] and Seojun then both look at each other with a sigh of relieves that their father was not angry at both of them. Before laughing at each other, which made Minseo laugh with them. No more awkward tension was happening in the car because of that which was good for the family.

"Dad, I thought you are mad at us for no actually reason." [Y/N] stated as he patted his head while being embarrassed.

"Yeah... You made me think that I did something, Dad." Seojun added his thoughts toward his father.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding, my new task in my job is hard. However, the misunderstanding is finish which is good." Minseo confessed before laughing once again.

Finally the people inside the car was now lighten, now talking like a normal family with no awkward intention.

Now arriving at [Y/N]'s and Seojun's school, they both went down from the car helping each other with each other stuff. Before Minseo went toward both of his son, as he gave them a kiss in the forehead, with a money on his hand which made the the two boys excited.

"Have fun in school, and don't tell your mother I gave you guys money." Minseo stated, not realizing that both of his son were now kissing their father cheeks.

"Thank you dad, and we will." Both of them said, before waving their hand on their way to their class.

Minseo just wave back before saying to himself. "My boys are finally grown up."

Before giggling before going to his car on his way to work.

[Y/N] and Seojun, who were just talking about what to buy with their money. On the way both of them saw a familiar faces, which was the Sung;s sibling. Surprisingly, Seojun and Jin-Woo's sister, Sung Jinah are both classmates. Although, the boy was not the smartest person.

"Hello, [Y/N] Oppa, and stupid Seojun." Jinah smiled as she saw the Chang's older brother, before showing a disgusting face toward the younger brother.

"Jinah, don't bully Seojun." Jin-Woo started to sigh before tapping her sister to stop what she was doing.

Jin-Woo was the height with her little sister, while the two Chang's brother were taller than ever. They know for a fact that this brothers were handsome to the point, someone girls confess their feeling toward them which end with a rejection.

"Let's go to class now." I said before looking at Jin-Woo as I held his shoulder before going to the classroom.

Seojun and Jinah just look at Jin-Woo, whose face was now flushing while [Y/N] who was clueless as ever. Not knowing what happening to the boy next to him.

"You know, [Y/N] Oppa is very dense." Jinah said to Seojun before getting disappointed on what she was seeing.

"Why blame at me, I'm just living my life." Seojun stated feeling annoyed before walking away from Jinah who was still talking about the Jin-Woo and [Y/N].

[Y/N] and Jin-Woo just arrived at their classroom, everyone was just minding their own business, before the girl then started to see [Y/N] entering the classroom which they directly woo because of the how handsome the guy was. They were already thinking if he would join the entertainment industry because of it.

"So how was your day, Jin-Woo." I said as I sat down on my table, before looking at my side seeing Jin-Woo who was now preparing his stuff on the table.

"Nothing much, everyday is the same." Jin-Woo replied before checking his surrounding before looking at [Y/N].

I just nodded at him, before minding my own business.

While waiting for the class to start, A girl started to approach toward [Y/N]'s direction before going into him with a chocolate on her back.

"[Y/N]... I have a gift for you." She said with a blushing face, before giving away the chocolate toward him.

Jin-Woo on the other hand was now glaring at the girl beside him for no reason.

He doesn't understand why he was angry but something in his heart felt bitter and doesn't want to say anything about it.

[Y/N] just stood up from her seat, before receiving the chocolate from the girl as he pat the girl's hair and said with a handsome smile that he gain from his father. "Thank you for the chocolate."

Before sitting down now minding his own business again.

The girl then felt a heart struck, as she was starting to blushing thinking about the thing what the boy has done to her. Like the simple touch and cute smile that he was given to her. She was already thinking about lots of thing in her fantasy world which she was happy about.

The other girl on the side was jealous at the girl, because they never thought that the girl would get notice by him. Now they were planning about something so [Y/N] would notice them.

"[Y/N] you should stop accepting snack from girls." Jin-Woo mumbled toward the guy who was just eating the chocolate he just received.

"Why not... It's free snack Jin-Woo." I said to Jin-Woo with confusion,.

Jin-Woo was just rolling his eyes, on how clueless his friends is. He only hope that [Y/N] would use his brain to check what happening on his surrounding.

[Y/N] was just thinking about the world of Solo Leveling on what will going to happen next. He know for a fact what will happen next to Jin-Woo's first down fall in his life.

Which was the disappearance and death of his father, Sung Il-Hwan. In fact the man was alive with the chain that won't let him move. Which mean he was stuck somewhere in a dungeon that leave him struggling to leave and go to the outside world to be with his family.

Jin-Woo on the other hand felt his stomach being unwell all of a sudden.

Not knowing what going to happen to his life at this moment.