𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Mom, I'm back."

[Y/N] directly went toward their room, just waiting for his mother to come with him in the cottage later. If that didn't happened then he might be talking with him by now. Now it become awkward that he need to rest for a bit because of that situation.

Ayane started to ask his son on what happened earlier on why he was here, but in the end no replied came to his mouth. Which made her sigh because she wanted to respect her son.

After a bit, Ayane is already finish with her stuff.

"Let's go now, [Y/N]." she started to call out [Y/N] that they will be going now.

[Y/N] then started to hold his mother's hand as he followed her on her side. He was now excited right now, because he could finally touch the beach and all, and feel the sand in his feet. It was a refreshing feeling for him, and now thinking about swimming in the beach because of excitement.

Although he have an adult brain, beach or pool for him is something that made him relax. If he dipped his body on water, it gave a feeling of refreshment that made him calm.

Arriving at their cottage to see Jin-Woo and his mother who was already settling in the area.

As both of them see each other, all they could think was about earlier. Which made them blush as they just ignore each other once again, making their mother to notice and give concern toward it.

Il-Hwan and Minseo was now bring some of the food that they brought from the car toward the table, they were excited to eat because they were cooking Korean Barbecue in a grill, when [Y/N] and Jin-Woo heard about it their eyes started to sparkles already thinking about eating the delicious food.

"Jin-Woo/[Y/N], you guys should go to the beach now." Kyung-Hye and Ayane said toward their son, telling them that they can now play in the beach.

They directly remove their upper shirt, and started to run toward the beach as soon as possible. The two mothers just look at each before giggling at their son.

Ayane was the one who taking a look out to the two boys, while Kyung-Hye was the one who was preparing the vegetable in the cottage, while the two men who was already talking and cooking the food.

Jin-Woo and [Y/N] was now on the beach playing at the water.

Then accidentally watch at each other, which made them remember about it that made stop what they are doing. [Y/N] already want to stop on being childish as he started to approach Jin-Woo who was now covering his face with the water leaving his nose to breath.

"Jin-Woo... I'm sorry for not knocking earlier." [Y/N] stared at Jin-Woo eyes as he apologize. He know for a fact that he didn't meant to do that, but because now it become awkward for the both of them he need to fix their relationship or else they won't even talk to each other anymore.

"It's okay... It was my fault for not changing inside the bathroom." Jin-Woo stated as his cover his hand with his face.

He didn't expect that at all, but he can't do anything about it. Also Jin-Woo thought they were boys so it was fine, but at the same time he just can't get over it because it was [Y/N] that saw it and not anyone random.

Now [Y/N] and Jin-Woo then look at each other then smile, because they are now okay with each other. As they continue to play in the beach, while Ayane who heard the conversation just giggle as she was ready to share it with the adults later that was cooking at the moment.

After they finished the bath, the two boy felt hungry which made them run in their cottage to eat food.

They were eating Korean Barbecue, and some seafood that made the their stomach to growl from hunger. Both of them were exhausted from swimming and playing with each other.

While Jin-Woo and [Y/N] was eating in their own corner,. Ayane directly gossip about what the two boys said earlier toward them.

When they heard about it, Minseo and Il-Hwan made an ugly laugh because of that. Kyung-Hye on the other hand didn't know that happened. She knew that [Y/N] entered their room earlier, but suddenly left. Now knowing the reason, she just giggle because of it.

Now the whole time, they were just enjoying the day. Ayane and Minseo then brought a cake from the back of the car, and surprise [Y/N] and sing happy birthday to him.

"This is one of the best day of my life." He stated as he look at his family and Jin-Woo's family before blowing the candle in the cake.

Now everyone is clapping, and the party continued until the end of the day.

Everyone was starting to go back in their room, because it was almost sleeping time for the two boys. Jin-Woo was the first person who passed out, who was now sleeping in his father shoulder as he carry him toward the room. While [Y/N] was holding his mother and father hands toward their room.

"So how was your day so far." Ayane look at his son with a gentle smile.

"It was great mom, this is one of the best day of my life." [Y/N] look at his mother with a big smile, not knowing that he was suddenly carried by his father as he got patted by Minseo.

"I'm glad your feeling this way." Minseo replied, before looking at his wife with a smirk.

It made her confusedly look at him.

"[Y/N], do you want a sibling?" He asked his son, not expecting anything but whatever he said he will give him what he want as his birthday gift.

[Y/N] suddenly thought about his past life, where his siblings were considered as the favorite. Although he experience bad thing from the past and got mouthed by his and family for pursuing writing and art. Now he didn't mind it because this was a different life time, maybe he will get the siblings he could take care and do some of his chores if he is lazy.

"Sure why not!" [Y/N] answered with a smile, now excited about his new to be born siblings.

Minseo then look at Ayane with a smirk, all she can do face palm but now that he was looking at [Y/N] who was no longer a baby. Now she is thinking about babies that made her get some baby fever.

"Fine..." Ayane mumbled making Minseo, to smile in success.

Not knowing in the other side of the family. The Sung's family was planning the same thing...

Coincidence? I think not.