𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"What is the synonym of fight again?"

[L/N] [Y/N], the author of the most popular manhwa focusing in fantasy action story called 「Solo Leveling」 where the protagonist Sung Jin-Woo was given an F-Rank Hunter who was struggling to earn money for his family. Experience his first death, Never thought that tragedy would leave him to be one of the strongest hunter that would save the whole world.

Now preparing to write the sequel of the story, the author himself was struggling to find words that are similar to each other so that he would not say the reuse the words every often.

"Why is this so hard?" [Y/N] was scratching his head from frustration as he continue to write on his computer.

'Cling cling'

As he focus on writing the sequel, notification started to pour down tons of emails. He then proceed to his emails to check on what was given to him by the company or some important details that was sent to him.

[Y/N], then started to stare at the email at the top, It was sent my the company saying in the title that it was an important. He was grateful that he check it directly and was expecting tons of things from the boss, editor, or some people in the company that he was mortified for.

With no hesitation, he started to read the email.

「Dear [L/N] [Y/N] : I would like to congratulate you for the achievement that you've gotten so far. From the review from your story 'Solo Leveling' which was considered the most popular story in this year. One of the animation company wanted to animate the story, hoping you to be their to direct them for some important details. Although you are busy with making the sequels. The director would love to meet you with the illustrator that you worked with. I hope you would accept this rare opportunity. By: Han Sun [CEO] 」

After reading the email, [Y/N] was smiling in glee, never in his life would think that this would happen to him.

He was just a simple author who just want to write fantasy story because it help him escape the reality, and live in fantasy. Now he never thought that his story would finally become into reality.

Never hesitated to reply to the email that was given to him from the head of the company. He was glad to be in the operating of the animation of Solo Leveling. It was finally his first time to see his one of his character that he created from his mind to be animated into a character.

[Y/N] felt nothing but ecstasy, this was such a dream come true.

"Let's order some Soju and Fried Chicken for this celebration." He cheer as he started to order from his phone for those, while calling his assistant to drink and eat with him in this special day.

While waiting for the delivery, he then started to write once again to finish his word count for this day.

'Ding ding'

After writing for a while, the door bell rang twice. [Y/N] directly rush toward his door to open to get his fried chicken and soju from the delivery boy. Not to see a man with mask with a knife in his hand.

After seeing the knife, he directly lock his door trying to protecting himself.

It was too late, the man was now inside his apartment holding a knife in his hand. He wish that he could block the door but because of his lack of muscle he didn't have the strength to lock the door. Now the situation that he was in was part of his worst nightmare, but it now a reality.

"Why are you here?"[Y/N] asked the man in black as he starting to search for his surrounding to protect himself.

"Obviously trying to rob you, are you stupid or something?" The man in black responded back, which made him baffled from the respond he got.

The man was now showing his knife toward [Y/N], it was sharp to the point touching the blade would legit cut your skin. All he can do is just swallow his saliva as he stared at the knife and man back and forth.

'Ding ding'

The door bell then suddenly rang which alerted both of two men in the apartment.

"Please save me-" As [Y/N] scream for help, he was rush by the man in black started to stab in the chest thrice before looking at him with disgust.

"If I can't have anything in this place, then at least I can bring you somewhere." The man in black look at me with a grin in face.

Before he slit his throat in front of me as he slowly die with a smile in his face.

[Y/N] could not feel anything but pain, as he started to feel light headed. It seems like his death was coming near, never thought it would happen to day were I heard my story would get animated soon.

All he can do was smile in pain and regret.

"I'm tired..."

That was his last word before he close his eyes...

"Wake up now, mommy is going to feed you milk."

[Y/N] woke up from a voice, it was a woman voice it was giving lots of loving and caring tone.

As he started to open his eyes, he saw a beautiful woman with [H/C] gleaming toward his face. The soft feature, she was given made him think that this woman was an actress but from what she said earlier. It mean that this woman was his mother.

"Daddy is here, Buddy." [Y/N] once again heard a voice but from a guy with such a excited voice, as he approach his wife and son.

Who are these people, and why am I drinking milk this early... wasn't I supposed to be dead.

Why can't I move my head?

Wait...

Don't tell me that-

Before remembering what the adults have said to him, [Y/N] stopped drinking his milk.

Did I turn into a baby!?