𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Where is he?"

[Y/N] thought as he started to inspect the surrounding, although what he was doing was dangerous. He wanted to safe Jin-Woo from the circumstance that was happening right now.

As the author of the story, he was not supposed to be the one who will make the story happen but someone who will just watch and support him on the side.

He was the protagonist of the world, and it's savior without him mean that the world is about to end.

[Y/N] wasn't supposed to be this brave, because he doesn't was not even awaken. He only hope that he could find Jin-Woo and the hunters will be their saving them in this horrible place that they were in.

"Jin-Woo, where are you!" He yelled, wanting his voice to be heard by Jin-Woo.

He didn't want to lose hope, he want to find Jin-Woo.

This was not heard from the story but now that [Y/N] was here. Anything could happen, he need to be vigilant on what going to happen in the future.

Then suddenly he heard a familiar scream that was in the corner, It alerted and suddenly ran toward the voice he just heard to see Jin-Woo, who was fighting with a stick to a beast type monster.

[Y/N] started to analyze on what type of rank this monster, as the author he know everything about monster type and ranking. This was nothing but a privilege for now, but sooner when the monster will evolve everything will get harder than this.

"The monster is a F-Rank Bare Wolf, the weakness toward it is his brain." He said to himself, before looking at the surrounding for a sharp object that could at least penetrate damage to the brain.

As he saw a sharp stone behind the tree, he started to get it and started to rush toward Jin-Woo, who was still screaming for help with his stick.

While [Y/N] was running, he saw Jin-Woo's stick got bitten by the monster as it pull it away from him.

"Get away from me!" Jin-Woo cried as he started to back away from the monster, but the bare wolf just slowly went toward him and fight him.

"Die, you motherfucker!" [Y/N] yelled as he rush toward the wolf as he hit the wolf in the brain.

It made the Bare Wolf's passed out, but seeing that the monster could still breath. [Y/N] grabbed Jin-Woo's hands and started to rush toward the evacuation where the teacher and students were waiting for them.

"Thank you for saving me once again, [Y/N]." Jin-Woo mumbled, while tears were falling down from his eyes.

"No worries, but you better tell me on why are you exploring with out me." [Y/N] replied with anger, as they were still running toward the safe zone.

Jin-Woo just hum in response, with a smile in his face.

While still running away from danger, Jin-Woo and [Y/N] heard a growl behind them. As they look at the back to see the Bare Wolf was almost catching up toward them. Which made them panic as they started to run faster, not wanting to get killed by the monster that was following them.

"My feet is starting to get hurt..." Jin-Woo stated as he started to feel his body getting tired.

"Don't give up right now, Jin-Woo... We can do it." I explained that everything will be okay, and he need to be strong to survive from this.

'Grrr Grrr'

The Bare Wolf is starting to run fast, as the two young boy started to rush toward the evacuation area. Where they can already see their teacher and classmate with some seen hunter in the area.

"I can see some hunters." [Y/N] mentioned to Jin-Woo, before he look at Jin-Woo's whose eyes was close as he started to leave my hands.

"Jin-Woo!!!" I scream as I stop running toward safety.

"Leave with out me." He mouthed with a smile on his face, before the wolf who was coming near him.

As the wolf started to rush toward Jin-Woo, I was looking both at the safe zone and Jin-Woo... He was already picking on what he would choose.

His own safety, or the safety of the whole world.

He thought for a short second, before choosing his decision which is saving the protagonist of the world. As he started to put the rock that he hit the Bare Wolf on his dominant arm.

The wolf started to jump toward Jin-Woo, before running toward the wolf.

"Please kill yourself!" He yelled before hitting the wolf once again in the head, but before that he started to hit it again and again.

As he started to pull Jin-Woo on the side and told him to run toward safety, which he was hesitated before running directly.

The Bare Wolf's brain could be seen, as [Y/N] started to hit again and again. Blood were splattering toward his clothes. He was supposed to be the one who doesn't fight the monster. Now look at him killing his first monster at a young age.

Jin-Woo on the other side just arrived at the hunter place, and directly told the teacher and some hunter on the side that [Y/N] was still fighting with the monster. Which made the hunter to rush toward the little boy, while the teacher was getting worried for the boy safety, but was glad to see that Jin-Woo was now here with them.

[Y/N], who was still watching the dead monster in front of him... He felt a little satisfied, but when he remember kill the wolf. He felt a shiver thru out his body that he never remember that situation until seeing the dead wolf in front him.

"I can't believe that, I did it." I mumbled to myself, before I feel something wrong with my body.

As I look at the side, [Y/N] saw the hunter that he saw a while ago. Then showed a smile on his face, which mean that he was safe and he could finally rest for a while.

"You did great kid." One of the hunter said, before patting my head.

That little assurance made me passed out peacefully.

When the hunter arrived with [Y/N], Jin-Woo was just looking before rushing toward the boy with tears on his eyes. He was glad that his savior from all the disaster that happen in his life was still alive and well.

"Thank you for saving him!" Jin-Woo whimpered as he look at the hunter who save them.

Before the hunter started to signal the others to find the portal to attack it, while the students and teacher will be evacuating from this place to safety.