𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

'I wish I could walk around...'

Chang [Y/N], a young 2 years old baby boy, who was still laying down in the cradle.

When he first arrived at this world, everything seems new to him. He felt a sense of familiarity arriving here, not sure why but the intuition within him was already telling him about this world immediately.

Before waking up in this world, he was given lots of love and affection from his family. Not even his past family, who was cruel to him for pursuing arts.

The amount of criticism from his former family was very cruel, to the point disowning him when they discovered that he never choose the medical field but arts. [Y/N] understand why, but because of that his personality become more cowardly to the point he would overthink about situation that never happen which break lots of relationship from friends or even lovers.

Although he was happy to be in the situation right now.

He was still a little boy, all he can do is just look around the playroom while being fed, sleep, and play.

'Please let me out of here.' That was in [Y/N] mind right now, while looking at his room which was filled with lots of child like design and toys.

When boredom strike, the little boy already have a plan on what to do to get out of this cradle.

And it is to cry very loudly...

[Y/N] started to cry, not a bit later his mother appeared on the door before rushing toward him as he started to carry him on her chest.

"Are you okay little one?" She shush trying to calm his baby.

Before looking at him, who was now smiling at his mother which made her giggle at her little baby.

So this is my mother, her name is Miyahara Ayane a Japanese/Filipino woman, who was been living in Korea for almost a decade. A woman with a soft and beautiful feature, but a personality of a devil.

[Y/N] still remember the days where his mother would get angry at his dad, to the point that she gave his husband an uppercut which lead him a bruise on his face for a couple of days.

Although with that harsh temper, she was very gentle mother toward his baby.

"Do you want to go down stairs and watch some nursery rhymes?" Ayane ask her baby, which he responded with a nod and shaking his head.

Never knowing that his child was already suffering in dismay.

The mother and son was now already going down stairs, as she put [Y/N] on the living room. turning on the Television before she rush toward the kitchen as she was cooking dinner for today.

'Thank god, no annoying baby shark for today!"

[Y/N] gleaming before watching the show in the television, although some of them looks familiar this was a different world after all so everything is quite different which he didn't mind.

While enjoying the show in the television, he then felt his body floating in the air. Before he tried to move his head to see his father who was grinning at him.

"I'm back." Before he kiss him in the cheeks.

His face started to feel itchy because of the beard, he knew earlier that his father shave his face but now it already growing.

Before looking at me, again he directly hold me before going to my mother which she give a kiss, while she was cooking which made her giggle a bit.

Although this feeling of love and affection is amazing, it felt weird to experience it. When before was about me getting ignore by the people I love and care about.

So this is my father, Chang Minseo a Korean/American man, a man who is trying his best for his family. Giving all the things that he could give to them, just to be a good father and husband. Although this man look manly, he was quite submissive toward his mother but for other people I'm not so sure.

[Y/N] look at his father, who was giving a mysterious man vibe.

Even though the young boy wanted to read his father, it seems failed because his father was quite quirky and didn't show anything hostility. But for sure he will know in the future, for future reference that he could get.

Now both of my mother and father was now talking about how their day was, while I was being held and nosy as ever.

"So what did you guys earlier at work?" Ayane ask his husband with interest.

Minseo was just grinning at his wife and said.

"It was mostly about simple stuff, don't worry about it." Before kissing his wife in the forehead

His wife just rolled her eyes from his husband response before throwing both his son and husband away so that she could focus on cooking dinner.

[Y/N] felt something weird about his father response, but choose to ignore because they were now in the living room watching some show that was in the television.

Then suddenly a breaking news was heard in the television, which made everyone in the house to rush toward the television to listen to the news that was given to them today.

「Breaking News: Today the Jeju Island [S Rank Gate] has cause an Outbreak. All the citizen near the Jeju Island have already been evacuated. It been seen in the video the amount of monster that was in the island. Which are considered Ants that are now destroying the area. Although with lots of attempt to destroy the gate, no one could defeat it. Hoping all the people near the island to evacuate immediately to safety.」

"Oh my god, this is so scary." Ayane snatch [Y/N] from his husband as she look at the television being terrified and shivered from fear.

"Don't worry, I'll be here to protect both of you." Minseo directly hug his family of three, trying to comfort them before looking at the television with a glare before closing his eyes comforting his family in peace.

[Y/N] was flabbergasted before glimpsing at the television again.

What do you mean The Jeju Island Gate have an Outbreak?

Why does this thing seems so familiar, I felt like I have written this thing before...

Don't tell me that-

I'm in the world of the book that I've created!

Solo Leveling?!"