𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

After learning that this world the story that he was created, fears within Chang [Y/N] roses as the time went on. He never know what will happen next time when a Dungeon suddenly happen near there place, but all his wish for is that his family will be safe with any disaster that will come thru.

Now I'm finally a three year old boy, I could finally speak simple words. Although saying some words make it sound weird, my family was proud of me for speaking.

My mother and father even competed on what I will call first, fighting what I will say first.

In the end, the first thing I said was my grandparents which they were happy to hear. When my parents heard that, they felt betrayed before rushing toward me hugging me directly before telling me daddy or mommy.

The event ended when my grandparents scolded them, which made me feel a sigh in relief before resting my self with a calm composure.

Now being interested with the world of Solo Leveling, I was now hearing stories about the new in the television about hunters are trying to destroy the gate that appeared in the major cities.

Some are tragic, heroic, and even mysterious...

Many things can be heard in the situation in the gate. Also as the author of the story, I should know some details because I myself created it.

However, the difference is that the story I wrote was a make belief. Now it's the reality, everything will be different.

[Y/N] wanted to be a journalist and learn more about this world, and maybe help the protagonist Sung Jin-Woo to protect the world from evil.

For now he need to relax because he was still a child, and the dangerous event would happen in the future...

So I'll just relax for this time...

"[Y/N], your father and I will be going to a children birthday party... and you're invite to come with us." My mother, Miyahara Ayane proposed as she look at her son with glee.

"Il-Hwan is excited that his son will be celebrating his third birthday." My father, Chang Minseo added while grinning at me.

'Il-Hwan... Why does that name sound so familiar?' I thought to myself, before my parents are now in my room changing my clothes for me. They were trying to find the perfect outfit for me to wear, but all I can feel is an headache coming thru me. Even though I'm still three years old, I've already gotten migraine from my parents.

'Please let me out of this mess!' Is what my face was telling my family, but they just chose to ignore it.

After couple of minutes, I am now fully dressed with a presentable clothes for the party... I am thankful to have a stylish parents, but it still feel like hell and I don't want it to happen again.

"We are now ready to go to the party." Ayane mentioned carrying me and putting her face toward me giving me kisses.

While my father just nodded before going to the guy my father mentioned house.

Now arriving at the place the party will take place, was a simple home nothing special but tons of people are within the establishment. It mean this family was social like his parents, but it feel weirds at the same time... because Korean are not supposed to be party people, but why are these people like this.

[Y/N] thought to his mind, before my parents knock the door to see a man who was smiling at them.

The man was like my father, giving lots of mysterious vibes. Although he was not sure at the same time, but this was my family close friend and people have secret.

It was not my business to meddle in.

"So this is your son, [Y/N]..." Il-Hwan mentioned before he put his head on his level before patting him in the head.

"Come on enter, the party is about to started... and also meet my young boy that is sleeping right now." He added before laughing in the end, which made my parents laugh with him.

My little self was confused, what was happening so I was just smiling with them with confusion.

Now entering the warm home, It felt like a regular family that was from his past... [Y/N] think that his family was quite wealthy to give him a beautiful and comforting home.

However, watching this home in front of him, gave him tons of nostalgia...

He doesn't know if he want to feel happy or sad, but all he can tell is that he was glad that he could see this every so often.

Tons of children were roaming around the house, hearing the scream of the children made [Y/N] feel in pain. He know from his heart that he have a soft spot for them, but this was too much kids in one area. He can feel his ear bursting and bleeding from the amount of noise that was in this place.

'This is just for one day [Y/N], calm down.' I thought to myself, before trying to enjoy the party.

After a while, Il-Hwan was now in the middle of the room making everyone to look at him.

"Everyone the birthday boy is now awake" He announce before he dramatically show the boy that was entering the living room.

Everyone started to clapped, looking at the shy young boy covering his face toward his mother chest. As his mother started to pat her as she giggle at his behavior.

"Sing Jin-Woo an Happy Birthday Song everyone!" IL-Hwan mentioned making everyone sing Happy Birthday to him.

'Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday To You'

Everyone started to clap after the song.

[Y/N] on the other hand was shocked when he heard the name of the birthday boy...

As he started to stare at the shy boy who was still covering his face toward the mother. Not until a little glimpse of his face was seen when his father called him.

It was sure this is Sung Jin-Woo...

The protagonist who will saved this world!?