𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Why is this place so annoying?"

Chang [Y/N] thought as he stay in the park for a couple of minutes near there house.

He was already a 5 years old boy, his parents has already given him the freedom to go anywhere near there home. If something happen he just need to run as fast as possible or give them his parents phone number to any adult that are willing to help him.

As someone with a brain of an adult, he know what to do with this situation and careful on what happening in his life. Already observing people and their behavior, although sometimes he could predict them on what type of person they are, but sometimes their will always be a person that was hard to read.

"Everyone let all play together in the swing."

"Yeah, let's all play!"

"Wooh!"

[Y/N], who was observing the children in the swings was feeling annoyed, he just rolled his eyes before minding his own business in the park.

After a while, he discovered a familiar faces that was going to the park.

"They look familiar, wait... isn't that Jin-Woo and his father!?" I widen my eyes as I saw them coming toward the park.

Sung Jin-Woo on the other hand, was dropped of by his father Sung Il-Hwan in the park for his son to enjoy outside the home. While the man on the other hand would be dropping himself toward the Chang's Household.

[Y/N] know that both of them are not close, they just met every birthday party. Although as they got older, I gotten myself interest on different stuff. While Jin-Woo become more shyer as the time goes on.

I wanted to talk more with him, but they were still kids.

He know for a fact it will be hard for them to hang out when they don't even know what to talk. While knowing Jin-Woo's personality, he doesn't know what the young boy was interest on.

Even though [Y/N] was an author of the boy himself, He was mostly focus toward Jin-Woo's adult life.

Something within him regretted not putting Jin-Woo's childhood, but he can't do anything because he was already here in this world.

Jin-Woo, who just got dropped off was now walking toward the sand pit.

"Why are the kids going toward Jin-Woo?" I thought as I saw a couple of kids went toward the sand pit. It made him feel cautious somehow, which made him let off toward the swing and started to walk toward the same direction.

As Jin-Woo playing with the sands, he just felt a couple of people was surrounding him which made him look up to see a plenty of kid who was looking at him weirdly.

"Why are you here in our sand pit?" A little girl said as she look at the young boy with disgust.

"Yeah, why are you here."

"This is our place."

"Get away from here."

A plenty of words was heard from the kids, which made Jin-Woo to shiver from fear. He always feel unwelcome by the people around them, this is one of it where no kids would play with him for being weak.

"I'm sorry, I will go now..." Jin-Woo muttered, tears were falling down from his face.

"Why are they doing that to him, I thought this place is for everyone?" I thought as my feeling was suddenly become angry. Irked mark was starting to show in my head as I approach them.

As he started to go up, he was kick by the kid in the knee. Which made him fall down in the sand.

"HAHAHA, what a weirdo!" They said as they laugh at Jin-Woo, not knowing that they suddenly felt a chill from their shoulder.

[Y/N] directly throw a bucket of sand that he gotten in the sand pit toward the kids, which made them all cry. He directly snatch Jin-Woo and directly run away from the park.

"Are you okay Jin-Woo?" I asked Jin-Woo, who was covered with sand all over his body still with a tears in his eyes.

"No... but thank you for earlier." He replied with a soft smile, but he tears were still coming thru his eyes. He never thought that someone will be their to help him, he wanted to fight but because of his small figure he couldn't do so. All he can do was just cry and wait for his parent to take care of him.

[Y/N], who was looking at the crying boy can't do anything but just pat his head.

"Don't worry, next time you'll know how to fight back." He reassured while showing him a smile and a thumbs up.

Jin-Woo was just looking at me, before showing a huge smile as he nodded.

Now both of us were now staying in the big tree near my place, as we are talking I could see a couple of adults are coming toward us with a furious looks.

"Why did you sand to our children?!"

"I will report you to your parents!"

"Never come back to the park ever again!?"

Words cames out to their mouth, [Y/N] felt fine, not until he look toward the side to see Jin-Woo who was shivering in fear not wanting to hear more scolding from adults.

"They deserve it though?" I said before looking at the adults with a confident look.

They were getting furious, and wanted to smack me in the face. But before that I was already acting to be scared which made them confused on what happening to me.

"Auntie, Uncle, what is that monster that I am seeing there?" I said with a shivering looking which made them scared and turn around.

"Oh god, a monster!" Then I suddenly scream which made them panic and run toward their area as fast as possible.

Jin-Woo who was staring at me, While I on the other hand stared back can't do anything but laugh.

"Thank you for saving me again." Jin-Woo said sincerely as he hold my hand.

"You don't need too, those adult deserve it." I said to him, as I shake my head saying that it was okay.

Now we are starting to play under the tree, before his Jin-Woo's father saw us and approach us. He started to pat both of our head as he show a gentle smile in his face.

"I'm glad both of you are getting along together." Il-Hwan mentioned remember that the past birthday, they will just ignore each other and all which made everything awkward for both party in the Sung's Family and Chang's family. However, it will not be the same.

Now that he saw them, he know for a fact that they will be great friends in the future.

Jin-Woo then started to stare at [Y/N] and said with his eyes gleaming. "Can we become friends?"

I then look at his father, which he just stared at me as he head and nodded. Before closing my eyes and look at Jin-Woo, who was starting to shiver once again.

"Obviously, we'll be friends." I giggled before patting Jin-Woo's head once again.

Il-Hwan just look at the two kids below him, as he thought in his mind. That his son's have a friend, and he won't feel lonely anymore.

As he watched both of them still playing, he just watched them forming a beautiful friendship.

Not like the fake one.

but a real friendship...