𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"This is so exciting, we are going to a field trip."

A student yelled excitedly as they were now lining up in the bus waiting for their turn to go inside.

It's been months now, Chang [Y/N]'s classmate are now going to a field trip near the mountain. It was given to us from the principal, because lots of talented student were in class.

Some of them were academically smart, physically active, and some even have talent on different stuff. Which they got competed in lots of competition around South Korea. Majority of the students won first place and even championship in sport event.

[Y/N] is one of those people, who competed in story making contest in Busan and won 1st place. As a former author, it was not hard work to write a story.

It was one of his comfort to write story to help his negative thoughts in the past.

Now it was different, he was given all he want in the past. Now he just wrote a romance fantasy story about a boy and girl in a coffee shop, where they met and fall in love with a twist were a misunderstanding happened.

[Y/N] still remember one of the reader who was the judge was crying at the part when they met again in another life.

As the winner of the story making contest, the story that he have created will be a book. Which he didn't mind and agree, because he always wanted to share his story thru out the world. That how his book, Solo Leveling got popular. Also it was filled with passion and hard work, so why not give it a chance to be read by the people.

Now he is now outside the campus, waiting for them to go inside the bus. Sung Jin-Woo, who was just holding his hand on the side was shivering from the cold breeze that was hitting toward us.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking at him with concern.

"Yeah, don't worry about me." He respond with a smile.

"My dad forget to bring my layers from the table." He added as he scratch his head about that situation.

With no hesitation, I was about to remove one of my layer from my body. He then started to shook me over, which made me look over him weirdly.

"Don't! you'll be cold also, don't worry about me." He scolded me for doing that, all I want to do is just help him but he said it himself that he doesn't want it so all he can do is just nod and wait for the signal from the teacher.

"I'm so cold..." The same girl that [Y/N] help in the first day of school said, which made him look at her before removing his layers and went toward her as he give it to her.

The people around them just stare at them and felt with awe. They are calling [Y/N] a handsome gentleman for giving his layer toward the girl, who was blushing as she cover her face with his hand covered with gloves. As she show her eyes toward him and said.

"Thank you for your layers..." She confess then directly ran toward the bus, which made [Y/N] confused.

While [Y/N] thought that girl was acting weird.

Jin-Woo on the sideline can't do anything but furrowed his eyebrows as he started to glare [Y/N] and the girl from earlier showing a dissatisfied look.

After a while, the students were now in the bus they were now noisy, which the teacher didn't mind because they were not in the classroom. But they will get angry if they become disrespectful, because they don't want to experience accident.

The teacher are now counting down the amount of student t0 make sure all of them are here, before they go toward their destination.

Jin-Woo and [Y/N] sat beside each other, although the whole trip. Jin-Woo didn't even take a glance toward him once. It made him feel uncomfortable, because he know for a fact that they would be talking but the whole ride. He didn't say anything but was just looking at the window.

'What did I do wrong?' I thought to myself before looking at the boy beside who was watching the nature behind the window.

Now arriving at our destination, it was indeed in the mountain. Our teacher were now settling in the camp to were the student are staying for today. Everyone was now playing around the area, although the teacher told them not to go far which they obey before continuing playing.

[Y/N], who was still beside Jin-Woo, still ignoring him. He was confused on what he did earlier, this remind him about the situation on the first day of class where Jin-Woo was showing me weird faces.

After a while of following, Jin-Woo was now with the teacher resting with some kids.

Leaving me with my classmate who was now playing in the middle of the camp. The one who drag me was the same girl, I given my layers too.

The students were now playing Hide and Seek with each other. [Y/N], who just entered a while ago was the one who going to seek. Although he doesn't want to be in this situation, he didn't have a choice but just deal with it and play with them until the end.

As they were hiding, I was with the teacher counting down before seeking them. However, when I look at the area I was looking for Jin-Woo, who was nowhere around them.

I then approach my teacher and asked directly, where Jin-Woo was.

"Where is Jin-Woo?" As I look at her with a worried look.

She just giggled at me, and replied. "Jin-Woo is just exploring the place with some students, so don't worry and play with your friends now."

As I heard her response it made me feel reassured before going to find some of the students that was playing hide and seek.

"Help, A monster is coming thru our way!" A student scream as they went toward the teacher.

After hearing that everyone in the camp was filled with fear, the teacher started to call everyone to evacuate as soon as possible.

[Y/N], who was now panicking was still looking for Jin-Woo on the sideline. Everyone was running away from his way, while screaming and panicking as they were going to the evacuation area. After a while Jin-Woo can't be seen which made him run toward the direction where the monster was seen.

"Jin-Woo, where are you?!" I scream as I started to run looking for Jin-Woo.

This never happened in Jin-Woo's childhood story...

Then it make [Y/N] realized, as he look at the situation he was in.

Did I just change the future?