𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Everyone join in the circle and we will play games... called finish the candy."

As the birthday party began, Sung Il-Hwan, the father of Sung Jin-Woo was telling every kids to go in the middle in the living room to play a game.

The rules are that the candy should not get bitten by the players, and they need to finish it as fast as possible to win a prize. When the kid heard that their was a prize. They're eyes started to shine hoping to win the prize that was given by Park Kyung-Hye, Jin-Woo's mother.

Chang [Y/N] can't do anything but watch the kids playing in the middle.

Il-Hwan then went toward me, as he gave me a candy for me to enjoy because I was too young to play with the other kids in the room. Which I accepted because I was quite hungry and was craving for sweets.

My mother, Miyahara Ayane then started to bring me near toward Kyung-Hye, bringing me and Jin-Woo together.

'This is so exciting... I never thought I will be meeting a character that I made in real life.'

I thought before looking at the baby Jin-Woo's confuse face before hiding again toward his mother chest. I can hear the two man just giggling at the scenario, before my mother let me down to the floor.

'it's now or never.'

[Y/N] then started to crawl toward Jin-Woo, His mother then just laugh before putting down his son on the floor. Hoping that the two kids will interact and make a cute moments together.

After I was near Jin-Woo, I stop crawling before I look at him. All I was feeling within me was full of excitement meeting him.

"Hellowww..." I mumbled while trying to speak but it came out gibberish which made me flustered.

Jin-Woo, who was still looking at his mother. Then started to peek at me before hiding again in his mother again.

Which made me look at my mother on my side, showing her my sad face.

"Little Jin-Woo, don't be scared... My Baby is a good boy and he won't hurt you." Ayane look at Jin-Woo reassuring him that I won't hurt him. In my mind, I was very thankful for my mother because of it.

Jin-Woo on the other hand, who was now looking at Kyung-Hye making sure what my mother told him was real, which she respond with a nod. It made him feel reassured as he started to look at me, although he was quite shy it was cute to see this young boy in this situation.

'I never thought this boy would be a super human that would save the world in the future.'

[Y/N] thought about the situation, before looking at Jin-Woo again and then they started to touch and play toward each other .

Which made the two woman beside them to giggle as they started to photograph the two kids interaction.

The reason why they only play around was that they don't know how to talk because they were young, and both of them are shy and they don't know what to do toward each other.

As the party continued... Jin-Woo and I was just annoying each other.

Not until our mothers suddenly carried us to watch the party game that was starting to get exciting.

The kids in the center of the living room was given a candy, they were waiting for Il-Hwan to start the game. Everyone in the room was waiting, because they know for a fact it will be a fun game for the kids, while the adult have something to laugh on for today.

"In the count of Three..." Il-Hwan counting down.

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"Let the licking game begin." The man raise his voice, making every kid in the room started to lick as fast as possible.

Jin-Woo and I were just looking at the entertainment that was shown in front of us. I was enjoying because I have the mind of an adult, although not for Jin-Woo because he was still a three year old boy.

As the game continued... [Y/N] look at his mother which made her notice at him.

"Do you want to eat your candy now?" Ayane asked his son, which the boy respond with a nod.

As my mother gave me the candy, I saw Jin-Woo looking at and looking at her mother at the same time. Kyung-Hye noticed it before asking the same question, which he also nodded.

Now both of us are now eating our candy while the game continued.

"I feel like little boys will learn from this games because of the amount of licking they experience from the candy." A random husband mentioned, before getting smacked by his wife glaring at him for warning.

All he can do is just look down, being submissive husband to his wife.

The adults beside them understand what they meant, and they just laugh at the situation. Making the wife more embarrassed, which made her continue to smack her husband.

In the end, both of them left the living room wanting to settle it outside.

The game has finally ended, the winner one was a girl who was proudly enough saying that she was the 'Best Licker in The World'.

Not knowing that adult are now already laughing on what she said making her tilt her head from confusion making everyone laugh at the cute reaction.

After the game, everyone gathered to the kitchen to get their meal in the table was prepared by Kyung-Hye, but his Il-Hwan said that he made it, giving all the credit to him. She just rolled her eyes toward her husband before minding her own business.

Everyone was starving so they were glad that the food was delicious

The party was about to end, everyone was starting to tell the Sung's couple that they have a great time in the party. Which they responded happily from them.

My parent and I are the one who will leave in the end, while Jin-Woo's parent was carrying him making both of us look at each other.

"Jin-Woo, say goodbye to [Y/N]." Kyung-Hye mentioned telling his son to wave goodbye to his friend.

As I look at my mother and father, they just nodded at me before I wave my hand toward Jin-Woo's direction. He responded with his eye getting bigger, before covering his face with his hand while his other hand was covering his face.

The two parents just laugh at their sons interaction, thinking that both of them will be a good friend in the future.

Not knowing that it will be more than just a friend...