𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Everyone prepare for the long road trip!

Chang Minseo expressed as he was to start the car toward their beach house.

It was [Y/N]'s birthday today, so the Chang family wanted to celebrate their little boy birthday in the beach house. While inviting the Sung family as a guest, which they happily agree to join with them.

Miyahara Ayane stayed at the front with her husband, while [Y/N] stayed in the back sleeping from the ride.

The reason why he was still sleeping because his father woke them up at five in the morning, just to prepare for the trip. [Y/N] could understand why they need to prepare but it was too early in the morning. He wanted to complain toward his mother, but to see them being excited about the trip he can't do anything but just to deal with it because he love his family very much.

Minseo who was now looking at the front mirror to see his son's sleeping, he wanted to wake his son up from his slumber and enjoy the car ride.

Not until his wife was showing her fist as he started at her and said.

"Wake him up, maybe you'll sleep in your grave." Ayane smiled as she threaten his husband to not do what he was planning which he directly obeyed and stop what he was doing and just look at the road not wanting to get beat up by his wife.

On the other car, It was the Sung family who was in the same situation. The one who was riding the car was Park Kyung-Hye, because she couldn't trust her husband to drive the car who was the backside sitting respectful not wanting his wife to get angry with him.

While Jin-Woo was sleeping in his lap which made him trap and couldn't even bother that his ass would suffer after the car trip toward the beach house.

Both car has finally arrived at their destination, they were now parking in the spot.

"Jin-Woo/[Y/N], we have arrived now." Ayane and Kyung-Hye stated before wearing their hat to protect their skin from the heat.

When Jin-Woo and [Y/N] heard it, they suddenly jump from the sit and started to check outside the car. They were now excited that they are now in the beach, they were now thinking on playing in the sand and swim in the ocean.

[Y/N] and Jin-Woo didn't realize that their car was park toward each other. They wave behind the window before preparing to leave the car and bring their stuff in their room to stay for the day. Then go toward their luggage where they will celebrate [Y/N]'s birthday party.

The first one to get out was the two adult male, who was already talking as they started to get some stuff in the rear end of the car.

While the two adult woman just left the car as they approach each other as they started to compliment on how they look for today, but when the husband heard it. They started to compliment their wife, which made them giggle at them before going to the receptionist to check for their room.

As they left, Minseo and Il-Hwan just look at their son who was behind them.

"Why are you guys still here and not following your mom?" Il-Hwan stated looking at the two boys who was confused as he was.

"We want to help you guys with the stuff you are bringing." Jin-Woo explained shyly at his father, while [Y/N] just nodded with agreement with him and was now looking at them waiting for them to give them something to bring.

The two man just look at each other as they started to put their hand in the chest as they think that their son's was cute as ever. Then giggled after that before telling them that they don't need to worry and just go toward their mother and have fun.

They started to flex of their muscle, which made Jin-Woo and [Y/N] to look at them weirdly before accepting what they have told them and started to move toward their mothers.

"[Y/N], do yo want to race on who can swim the fastest?" Jin-Woo said while being competitive about the race.

"Sure, why not." [Y/N] responded with a smirk on his face, then started to run which leaving Jin-Woo behind who was now behind trying to catch up.

"This is so unfair... I have short legs!" Jin-Woo yelled as he started to get tired from running.

[Y/N] heard it leaving him laughing as he ran toward his mother.

They arrived at the receptionist, as the saw their mother sitting in the chair with their keys in their hand. Which mean their room are already prepared for them to stay.

[Y/N] was excited because he wanted to see the beach and nature scenery. Rather than in the house where he live most of his life and school were noise were filled everywhere that it hurt his ears from the students and teacher yelling every single minute that he was in.

While they went toward their room separately, [Y/N] and his mother entered their room to see a beautiful calming interior.

As they both explore the room they were satisfied with it already because of it, they were two beds. One of the husband and wife, while one for [Y/N], which he was happy because he doesn't have the fight for bed space.

Ayane then look at his boy, then directly told him to come near her.

[Y/N] obeyed and went toward her and was told to remove his shirt to put some sunblock on his body so that he won't have to put it later after they went in the beach.

He then remove his shirt, as his mother started to put sunblock toward him.

After a while, Ayane told his son that he could go with Jin-Woo on the other room. Which he directly went because he wanted to talk about Jin-Woo about random stuff because he was bored.

Now standing in front of Jin-Woo's room, [Y/N] knocked before coming inside the room. Expecting Jin-Woo to be in his bed resting.

But what he saw was Jin-Woo, who was fully naked in the room.

[Y/N] could see his small butt and dick...

Jin-Woo who was not expecting that [Y/N] was entering the room and see him naked.

All he can do was just scream and throw his clothes toward [Y/N].

"Leave the room!!!" He yelled, which make [Y/N] leave the room with a flustered face.

"Oh god..." Jin-Woo and [Y/N] thought in their mind as they were in a blushing mess.