𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

"Where am I?"

As [Y/N] open his eyes on a unfamiliar room, as he started to check toward him. He was resting in a comfortable bed while observing the surrounding. To see that he was in a hospital, which mean that he survive from the event that happened in their school field trip.

He was happy that he was still alive, not until he remember something.

"Where is Jin-Woo?!" He blurted as he stood up from his body up, to look for the boy. To see his parents looking at him furiously.

Miyahara Ayane and Chang Minseo was looking at their son, as they started to furrowed their brows. Which made their young son to look down not wanting his face to be seen by them.

Not knowing that his body was covered with his mother and father warmth, as they hug their son who was already awake.

When they heard the news in the television that an dungeon break happened near the place where their son's field trip were. They started to rush toward the telephone to call the teachers asking if [Y/N] was fine. However, when they heard that their son was in the hospital they directly reach out to the hospital to see their son as soon as possible.

"I'm glad you are awake..." Ayane hugging her son as tears started to come toward her eyes.

She was worried sick, when she heard about the situation from the teacher. Now watching her son awake and well, made her mood lighten as she was about to overthink about what was happening to their son to her husband.

Ayane was glad that he was now awake, and she doesn't want that to happen to her son ever again.

"Care to tell us what happened in the field trip, [Y/N]" It was from Minseo's voice, as he asked his son what happened earlier.

[Y/N] just look at his father, but when he felt a suffocating aura that was coming from him. He just nodded and tell the story on what happened earlier that day.

As he tell all the detail that happened in the field trip, all they can say was the school was quite careless for not having a hunter on standby. They were furious about it, and soon they will be going to the school to talk about this situation with them and some other parents.

"I'm proud of you for saving Jin-Woo, but still don't risk your life so easily." My Father, Minseo remarked looking at his [Y/N]'s proudly and at the same time disappointed.

Ayane just glared at his husband, which made the older man to flinch and scratch his head.

Then she started to looking at his son as she kiss him on the forehead and said. "I'm glad that you did that, your Jin-Woo's hero for sure."

After a while, [Y/N] just started to burst out crying.

Never thought that his family would forgive him so easily. He know for a fact that he was loved by his parents so much, that even simple situation would make them worried. Now he need to make sure to be safe and not meddle in with this situation wanting to reassure his family that he would be safe for now.

Minseo and Ayane just look at their crying son, as they just give him the hug that their little boy deserve. While Ayane just started tear up from the their son.

"I love you both." Minseo mumbled toward them as he kiss both his wife and son's forehead.

After a while of family crying in the hospital room, they started to go toward the receptionist so that they could discharge [Y/N] as soon as possible in the hospital.

The boy's face was puffy from the tears that was fell earlier. As he wanted to rest, the door suddenly open to see a familiar boy whose eyes were already on tears as he started to rush toward the sick boy in the hospital bed.

"[Y/N]!" Jin-Woo, who was now hugging the boy at the moment.

[Y/N] just laugh at his friend as he started to pat him in the shoulder, as he started to look at the two adults that was behind Jin-Woo.

"Hello Uncle and Auntie." He greeted at the two adult, who was now looking at him with a smile.

Park Kyung-Hye and Sung Il-Hwan just look at the young boy in front of them, who was now struggling to comfort their son. Which made them giggle.

After a while, Jin-Woo has stopped crying and was now hiding toward his mother's being embarrassed for crying.

"Thank you [Y/N] for saving my son, Jin-Woo." Il-Hwan started to squat toward [Y/N] level as he started to pat him in the head. Praising him for his brave deeds to save Jin-Woo from the wolf that was attacking him.

When he heard that his son got attacked from the Bare Wolf, he almost lose himself from anger. Not until when the teacher told them that the boy was safe, and was saved by his friend's son. When he heard about it, he felt a sigh of relief and give [Y/N] a sign of respect for doing that in a young age.

They know for a fact that he was still a kid but for him to do that was amazing, because no one in the right mind would do that except him.

Kyung-Hye was just smiling at the [Y/N] the whole time. She was happy that the boy who save his son was well, after the accident. Although she was quiet the whole time, she bought a basket of fruit for Jin-Woo to eat in the hospital at the time being.

They were just proud at the young boy that they couldn't say anything but respect him as a person, and a hero for their son, Jin-Woo.

Now they left the hospital room leaving Jin-Woo and [Y/N], Jin-Woo was angry at himself for leaving the camp because of that he blame himself for Jin-Woo's accident.

"Care to tell me why you left the camp?" [Y/N] asked Jin-Woo with a gentle smile, which give him courage to talk about it.

Jin-Woo then directly told the story what happened, it was all about where he just want to explore the forest because he was stress about something. When [Y/N] asked on what that something, he just said it was a secret which he respected it and let him continue the story.

In the end of the story, Jin-Woo was now looking down. He was guilty on what he did was bad, and he wanted to apologize toward [Y/N]. Not expecting that [Y/N] would respond directly with a smile.

"Don't worry, I already forgive you before you tell me." [Y/N] showed a small smile, that made Jin-Woo's eyes to tear once again hugging him tightly.

Not knowing that because of this...

This improve their relationship, as good friend to best friend.