𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ツ

A year has passed, as the autumn season has began which mean school is on session.

Chang [Y/N], who just discovered that he will go back to school again, felt lots of exhausted energy that was coming toward him.

It doesn't mean that he hate school, but he hated coming back learning everything that he learned again. He already have an adult brain, and have some memory of the past. This was just stress that was coming toward him, but he'll just do his best to work in a field where he could help Sung Jin-Woo in the future.

As a six years old boy, his mother woken him up from his deep slumber.

"Good morning..." [Y/N] mentioned as he rub his eyes, to see his mother smiling at him which he respond with a big smile to his mother.

"Wake up, now your going to school today with Jin-Woo today." Miyahara Ayane stated before carrying his son toward the bathroom.

"I'm still sleepy..." I mumbled before yawning as I started to sleep once again on my mother shoulder.

Ayane just giggled at his son, before giving him a bath making [Y/N] fully awake from his slumber. Then he was dress by his mother with his school uniform, which made him get lots of nostalgia.

While Ayane was styling his son, he was seeing his little boy getting more handsome as the time go. The boy was starting to get taller than a regular 6 years old boy, and having the facial feature between her husband and her. She was sure that this son will be a heart breaker when he grow up into a young man.

"I hope you always be a good boy, [Y/N]." My mother stated before looking at me in the face, as she started to comb my hair to look clean.

[Y/N] just tilted his head from confusion, not understanding why his mother was saying that to him.

Now both mother and son are now going toward the kitchen to eat breakfast, Ayane prepared breakfast early as possible because this was his son's first day in school.

Chang Minseo, who was entering the kitchen as he watch both of his son and wife eating breakfast. He directly went toward them and give both of them a kiss in the forehead before going to the coffee machine to get some coffee, so he could get some energy.

Ayane just laugh at his breakfast, as she started to prepare some of the food for his breakfast in the plate.

[Y/N] who was watching this feel like this is getting normal, he know that his family is very affectionate. He was not angry about it, more likely he was glad that he gotten into a family where they act like this to each other.

The Chang Family had already finished breakfast, Ayane started to wash the dishes before calling his husband to bring [Y/N] to there school.

Preparing what to bring in school, [Y/N] started to write less before transmigrating here. Now that he realize about it, he started to bring some extra notebook so he could remember some event that happened in this world.

If he forget about it, disaster will happen in this life time.

Also the future may change, and everything might not happen life what happen in the story. [Y/N] was ready to see what will going to happen next.

He was not scared for the event to happen, all he want is to have an enjoyable life with his family.

[Y/N] also promise Jin-Woo about the event that will be going to happen next, but for now he want to enjoy until the main story going to happen.

Minseo and his son was now in the car, while [Y/N] was minding his own business. His father then started to look at him before patting him in the head and said.

"I hope that you will have a good time in school, and if you have a problem... your mom and I is always here with you." As he started to smile at his son, before watching directly toward the road for the safety of both of them.

"Thank you Dad, I will..." [Y/N] responded joyfully before enjoying the car ride to school.

"We are now in school." Minseo stated before leaving the car, as he pick up [Y/N] on the other side with his stuff.

The people around them was looking toward the father and son, all they can say was they were both good looking. They all starting to muttering lots of compliment toward the two, while the two of them were just minding their own business as they went toward [Y/N]'s classroom.

As we arrived at the classroom, a couple of parents and students were inside the classroom settling inside the room.

[Y/N] was just looking at the amount of children in the room, he can feel his body shiver from the amount of crying and fighting that will be coming in this little room.

Minseo, on the other hand saw a familiar face and that guy was Sung Il-Hwan.

"Hey Il-Hwan, can't believe you are here?" The older man started to fist bump his friend which responded the same way.

"Yeah, it seems that my Jin-Woo and your son will be classmate." Il-Hwan stated before laughing at the coincidence that are happening at the moment.

[Y/N] and Sung Jin-Woo, who was just watching their parents already talking about stuff which lead them to look at each other while being awkward as always.

"Hello, do you want to sit with each other in class?" Jin-Woo asked [Y/N] still shivering because of rejection.

"Sure, let's go to an empty place and sit down." I said before pulling Jin-Woo's hand and went toward an empty table as we sat down and start talking about what going to happen at the classroom.

Everyone in the classroom was having a good time, the students and parents were just getting acquaintance toward each other. Some of the women went toward Minseo and Il-Hwan complimenting for being good looking which they just shake for disagreement and said to them.

"You pretty ladies are more beautiful." Minseo stated as he look at the group of ladies with a handsome smile.

"I agree with you, so be confident to yourself." Il-Hwan added before patting a lady shoulder which made her blushed.

Jin-Woo and I on the other hand was just looking at the other side, already ready to say what happen earlier at school to their mothers.

"Hello Everyone I'm your teacher, and welcome to your first day of school." A female teacher give voice in the center of the classroom, which alerted everyone to look at her.

I can't believe it's been years that I've have ben living here...

Now I'm here in school with Jin-Woo-

What type of journey will I be experiencing.

Here in this word...