What Were You Thinking?

~Zayn's P.O.V~

As I exited Kate and Beth's flat, I quickly called a cab and drove towards Harry's.

Words don't even define how pissed I am at Harry for doing that to Bethany.

The minute the cab pulled over at Harry's, I paid the driver and marched on over to his door, not even bothering to knock.

"Harry, why did you even do that in the first place?" Niall's voice echoed from the living room.

I crept closer, curious of what they're ere talking about.

"I don't know Niall, I was angry and upset-"

"So you took your anger out on Beth?" Niall finished his sentence.

Harry sighed.

"Harry!" I growled, getting both their attention.

"Za-ayn, what are you doing here man?" Harry's voice trembled as he took his gaze from me to the ground.

"You know exactly why I'm here for you bastard" I spit back.

"Listen, let me expla-"

"No, you listen to me," I cut in, pointing at him.

He stayed silent.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??!" I shouted?

"Bethany came home crying, she couldn't even stand. Her words came out more as sobs as she tried explaining" I spoke, glaring at Harry.

"Please just let me-" he began.

"No, you didn't let Beth explain, so what makes you think I will?" I said, my voice growing deeper.

"She was hurt Styles" I sighed

"You know what?, cross that. She wasn't just hurt, she was heart broken, devastated, and worst of all? Having the love of her life, judge her without even knowing the complete truth" I laughed bitterly.

"How could you Harry?" I frowned.

He stayed silent.

"Bethany loves you. She WOULD never, EVER do that to you" I spoke, keeping my eyes on Harry.

 -

~Harry's P.O.V~

"How could you Harry?" Zayn spoke.

I stayed silent as my eyes roamed the floor, ashamed to even make eye contact with Zayn.

"Bethany loves you. She WOULD never, EVER do that to you" he continued.

I could feel their eyes glued at me as I continued to keep my gaze on the floor.

I said nothing.

Cause Zayn was right. I am an idiot, bastard, dumbass! You name it.

My eyes slowly lost it' s vision as I felt those familiar tears welling up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

My voice barely audible to hear.

"Don't say sorry to me man" Zayn said.

"Kate explained to me how Tyler bumped into Beth at Starbucks," Zayn began, my ears listened.

"Tyler was Bethany's ex, bet you knew that already" Zayn laughed bitterly.

"But did you know what they were talking about when they met back?" He questioned.

I shook my head slightly, earning a sigh from both Niall and Zayn.

"They were talking about the past, yes their relationship. But mostly, about what happened between them" he paused.