Drama And Tears

~Harry's P.O.V~

This morning, I was woken up by Louis bouncing on my bed and the rest of the lads screaming in my ear.

I opened my eyes to be soon blinded by the sudden light exposed from my window.

I let out a loud groan as I squinted my eyes, trying to get my eyes used to the light.

Once my vision cleared, I looked at the boys waiting for them to explain why they woke me up so early.

"Well...?" I said while fixing my hair.

"We have a meeting, we have to be there in 30 minutes" Liam spoke.

"Ughhh" I groaned while lying back down on my bed.

"But, it's only 8:30am" I whined.

"I know, they just want us to be there quick" Louis announced.

"Did they tell us what it's gonna be about?" I muttered.

"Simon just said to hurry, they'll be good news and bad news for you" Niall added while giving me a small smile.

I scrunched my eyebrows together.

Why would there be bad news for me?

I thought for a moment, I haven't done anything bad lately that caused me to get in trouble.

Deciding to get this over with, I got out of bed and walked towards my bathroom to get ready.

-

"Hello boys" Simon greeted us once we entered his office.

"Hi" We all chorused as we took a seat around the big table.

"So, I want to talk to you lads about a few news that had been brought up" He said, scanning our faces for our full attention.

Once we all nodded informing him to go on, he began.

"So, we have good news, and bad news." He paused.

"The good news is, you boys have been invited to perform at the closing ceremony" He grinned.

"Wait, you mean, for the Olympics?" Liam asked while raising an eyebrow.

Simon nodded while we all erupted in cheers.

"When is it?" Niall asked once we all calmed down.

"This Friday" He smiled.

I couldn't stop smiling, my cheeks began to hurt as my lips stretched from ear to ear.

Performing at the Olympics is going to be the biggest thing that'll happen to us.

Looking back, we've only been a band for two years and to have the opportunity to perform at the closing ceremony means the world to us.

It just proves to us that dreams do come true.

"Wait, so if that's the good news, then what's the bad news?" Louis asked.

"Well, you guys all know that you'll be touring quite soon right?" He asked.

Shit.

That totally slipped my mind.

"Yeah, but we won't start touring for three more months right?" Zayn asked.

"Well, no." Simon said simply.

"What. Why?" I asked, beginning to grow angry.

"Fans requested for more dates so management and I have discussed to start the tour two months earlier and add more days" He said bluntly.