Forever And Always

(Hey Lovely's just a heads up that this WILL be the last chapter for this story D; *Que crying* lol jk, btw, there's a song on the side... but don't play it till I say so Kayy? ;) alright, enjoyyy! Xx.)

*1 Month Later*

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"Morning hun" I chirped, stirring the freshly made coffee I just made.

"Ouuu, someone's a bit too perky this morning" Kate giggled, taking a mug out of the drawer and making her own cup of coffee.

"Ugh, not really. When I woke up today, I felt like puking" I mumbled, taking a sip of my drink.

"That's odd, well at least you didn't vomit" She chuckled slightly.

"Right? I felt like the room was spinning when I got out of bed" I spoke, furrowing my eyebrows slightly.

"Maybe it was from something you ate yesterday?" Kate suggested.

"Possibly, but no biggie. I'm fine now" I smiled slightly, taking another swig of my drink.

"By the way, do you have any extra pads or tampons? I just got my period this morning and I ran all out" She groaned.

My stomach suddenly churned as my eyes widened in shock.

"Uh-uhm yeah.. Kate, uhm, I'll be right back, I-I just gotta check on something" I stuttered, quickly placing my mug down on the counter and bolting towards my room.

Crap, crap, crap.

Quickly grabbing my phone, I unlocked it and went to the calendar.

I gulped nervously as I stared at the date.

It's the 9th of January and I was supposed to get my period on the 10th of December.

My breathe hitched as I counted off the missed days.

It can't be... right?

I took a seat on the edge of my bed as I tried to maintain my heart rate, which was speeding quicker and quicker by the second.

'I was a month late, I've never missed a period before' I thought to myself.

"Beth, you alright?" Kate asked, softly knocking on my door as she opened it slowly.

"Uhm, yeah yeah" I lied, avoiding her gaze as she sat next to me.

"You're a terrible liar babe" She giggled.

"What's wrong? You look shaken up" She asked worriedly, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I slowly raised my head up to look at her, taking in a shaky breathe as I closed my eyes.

"Kate.." I mumbled, taking my bottom lip between my teeth.

"I-I think I'm pregnant" I whispered, my vision quickly blurring.

I barely made a sound, but I could tell by the look on her face that Kate heard what I said pretty clearly.

"Ar-are you sure? Beth, maybe you miscounted or something" She rambled on, her hands flying everywhere as she looked at me worriedly.

"No," I gulped.

"I'm one month late, I'm always up to date. I've never missed one Kate. Ever" I mumbled, massaging my temples.

"Well we gotta go to the clinic and make sure that you are" She spoke, taking my hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"Okay," I sighed, taking a coat and my purse.