Confessions

~Bethany's P.O.V~

Quickly shooting my head at the direction of the noises, I was soon blinded by the flashes of camera's as they snapped pics of us every second.

*Click Click Click*

"Harry! Harry! Look over here!"

"Harry, who's that?"

"Are you two dating?"

"Is she your new girlfriend?"

The paparazzi's yelled as they kept throwing us questions that Harry and I both ignored.

Harry quickly gripped my wrist as we both started sprinting towards a dark alley way.

Soon enough, we could no longer hear the clicks of camera's and loud foot steps following us.

The only sound that we could hear was the sound of our breathes as we inhaled and exhaled loudly due to the fact that we sprinted.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry about that" Harry apologized after catching his breathe.

I slowly looked up to meet Harry's enchanting green eyes as they glistened under the light.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault" I smiled weakly as I panted.

"I should've worn a disguise or something" He chuckled.

I was about to open my mouth to reply when we both heard a soft noise coming from the corner.

Harry and I slowly turned our heads towards the area where the noise came from.

"Awwww" I cooed as I saw what was making the noise.

A tiny kitten came crawling up towards Harry and I.

It slowly made it's way towards Harry and started purring as it brushed against his leg.

"Wow" I giggled.

"What?" He asked, breaking his gaze on the cat and looking at me confusedly.

"You really are a pussy magnet" I laughed, referring to the video 'The Adventurous Adventures Of One Direction'

"What can I say? They just keep crawling to me" He smirked as he carefully petted the top of the kittens head as it continued to purr.

"Whatever" I giggled while rolling my eyes.

"I think we should head on back, the guys must've been worried sick by now" I announced as I looked at my wristwatch.

"But... but, I want to keep it" Harry whined as he looked up at me with his captivating green eyes while pouting his lips.

I had to admit, it was pretty adorable. The way he stuck is bottom lip out, making his left dimple expose a bit.

"Don't ask me, I'm not the one who shares an apartment with you" I giggled, stating the obvious.

"You think Louis will mind having this little guy live with us?" He smiled as he rubbed the kitty's belly.

"I can't see why not. It's quite adorable" I smiled.

"Well, we're gonna find out" He smiled.

He held the kitten in one hand while wrapping an arm around my waist protectively as we walked back towards Nando's.

-

"WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN? IT'S BEEN NEARLY 2 HOURS AND ONLY NOW YOU GUYS RETUR- Hey is that a cat?" Louis began yelling once Harry and I entered Nando's, but soon stopped once he eyed the tiny kitten that Harry had been carrying.