Guilt and Confessions

~Bethany's P.O.V~

It has been exactly two days since the Olympics have passed... And two days since I last saw Harry.

Ever since the incident at the club, I haven't left the apartment, let alone my room.

The truth was, I just couldn't bring myself to see Harry.

He's been calling me every day and each second that passes by, the guiltier I felt for ignoringy him.

So far, I have been a mess. Inside and out.

"Bethany?" Kate softly spoke as she knocked on my door.

"Yeah?" I replied back.

"Can I come in? I have a surprise!" She smiled as she peeked her head through my door with a warm smile.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Christian's here. I rang him over so we could watch a movie or so" she smiled sweetly.

Christian! I haven't seen or heard from him ever since we went clubbing at the night of Zayn's surprise party.

He was the the type of person who could make anyone's mood happier, just by being around him. And right now, I'm in a need of a good cheering up to do.

"Really? Where is he?" I giggled while propping myself up from my bed.

"I am here my darling!" Christian chirped while snapping his fingers

"Christian! How've you been?" I asked.

I motioned Kate and Christian to enter my room as they sat down on the corner of my bed.

"Sooo, a little birdy told me that you've been down lately. Wanna tell me why?" Christian asked worriedly while giving me a quick hug.

I sighed, knowing where this conversation is leading towards.

"It's nothing" I lied.

"Beth, we've known you all our lives! Do you really thing that we can't tell whether your lying to us or not?" Kate chuckled while nudging me lightly.

"I don't want to talk about it" I sighed.

"Bethany, you know it's better to vent out your feelings rather than building up all your emotions inside" Christian added while patting my back.

"Now, tell us what's wrong" Kate announced.

I took a deep breathe, knowing that this was gonna be a long day full of explanation.

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Zayn, why isn't she replying to any of my calls?!" I frowned while sitting next to Zayn on the couch.

"Harry, relax! Maybe she's just busy or has a lot of things going through her mind right now" Zayn said with a slight smile.

"Bethany tends to block people out when she's depressed or in a bad mood" he added while frowning slightly.

"Why would she be in a bad mood though? I haven't done anything wrong... Haven't I?" I questioned while biting my lip as I began to get nervous.

"Of coarse not! Well, not that I know of" Zayn chuckled.

"All I know is, after we to the club two days ago, she hasn't returned any of my calls or texted me back" I frowned.

"I'm scared that I did something wrong. Zayn, we're leaving in 2 more days and I just wanna spent my last remaining minutes that I'll have with her before we leave for 5 months." I sighed, running my fingers through my curls.