What Happens Next?

~Bethany's P.O.V~

Am I dreaming? Cause if I am, please never wake me up.

Right now, in this exact moment, Harry and I are just centimeter's away.

As the rain continued to drip, soaking up our outfits, I gazed up into Harry's emerald green eyes. They were absolutely stunning, even with the little light that the lanterns supported us with, I could still see them clearly. 

I stared at Harry as he gazed back at me; his eyes burning with the intensity of a thousand suns.

His emerald green eyes flickered down to my lip, breaking our gaze. I copied, moving my eyes slowly down towards his cherry colored lips. I always wondered how they felt, press up against mines.

I could feel him leaning in, our foreheads pressed against each other as his nose brushed against my own, tickling it softly. His warm minty breath making contact with my skin each time he breathed out.

I found myself leaning in also, wanting to break the gap that was in-between the both of us.

At this moment, I didn't care about anything. I didn't care that Harry and I were both standing in the middle of a hill completely soaked as it continued to rain heavily. I didn't care about my makeup getting ruined by the rain. I didn't care that it was freezing cold right now. I didn't care about anything or anyone else at this moment.

"Bethany," he whispered sending chills down my spine. His lips so close, just hovering above my own.

His face was only inches from mine and the warmth of his breath lit me up like a candle. A rush of heat started in my chest and slowly spread throughout my body.

I could feel his eyes watching my every move, from the slight twitch of my lip to the way my shoulders rose and fell as I breathed.

He leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing the hair out of my face and in an instant his lips were on mine breaking the distance that were between us.

I let his soft lips dance with mine, as his arms wrapped strongly around my waist. Protectively holding me close to him. My heart is speeding with adrenaline.

In an instant, I felt electricity building up inside me. Sparks were spreading everywhere. His touch made me weak as he caressed his thumb on my cheek.

His lips departed from mine as we both stopped to catch our breathes.

I opened my eyes again to be greeted by his. He had a small smile plastered on his lips as he looked deep into my eyes.

I found myself speechless, not being able to let out a single word.

"Beth?" He spoke leaning in closer again, his forehead pressed against mine.

"Yeah" I managed to reply, still gazing at his eyes.

"Be mine?" He whispered.

I froze. My heart beating faster than before.

I looked deep into his eyes, searching for any hint of lie.

Thankfully, I didn't.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He whispered, his grip on my waist tightened protectively.

"Of coarse" I smiled.

His green eyes twinkled with joy as I said those words.

He crashed his lips against mine, sending sparks flying everywhere again.

I couldn't be any happier.