Date?

~Harry's P.O.V~

*RIIING RIIING RIII-*

"Hello?" She spoke.

I found myself smiling like an idiot.

"Hey." I replied.

"Hey Harry!" She chirped, sending dozens of butterflies fluttering inside my stomach.

"So, uhm..." I stuttered, suddenly forgetting what I was about to say.

"Did you call for a reason? Or are you just missing me?" She giggled cheekily making me smirk.

"You know me too well" I grinned.

"But seriously Harry, you were about to say or?" She giggled.

"Ohh yeah, uhm..." I bit my lip.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked, hoping she'd say no.

"Nope, I'm free" She chirped.

I let out a happy sigh.

"Perfect." I smiled.

"So, why'd you ask?" She wondered. Even though I couldn't see her, I could tell that she was furrowing her eyebrows together.

"I'm gonna take you out for a dinner tomorrow night" I grinned, already having the thought planned in my mind.

"Ohhh" She replied, I could tell she was already blushing from the other line.

"Okay. What will I be wearing?" She asked, a hint of nervousness taking over her voice.

Why would she be nervous though?

"Something formal" I smiled.

"Okay" She chirped.

"I'll pick you up around your flat around 7:30pm" I grinned, already excited for tomorrow to come.

"Okay, bye Harry" She sweetly announced before hanging up.

I sat down on my bed, grinning like an idiot.

This is it.

I'm going on a date with her.

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"HE WHAT?" Kate squealed.

I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe he actually had the balls to ask you on a date" She giggled, still shocked from what I told her.

I let out a loud laugh.

"Kate, what the hell?" I chuckled after catching my breath.

"What? I knew Harry liked you for a while, I just never thought that he had the guts to make a move." She smirked making me blush.

"He must really like you then" She giggled while wiggling her eyebrows towards me, making my cheeks even redder.

"Shut-up" I giggled.

"Anyways, let's go get you a nice dress for tomorrow" She grinned while gripping my wrist and dragging me towards the front door.

"Where are we going?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"SHOPPING!" She squealed while turning the engine on.

Great.