Truth & Time

~Kate's P.O.V~

"Bethany?" Harry's voice came out uneasy.

Hearing the sadness and hurt in his voice broke my heart.

"Harry?" I replied quietly.

It took me a while to realize that I had Beth's phone. He probably thinks I'm her.

"Harry It's Kate " I said, as quietly and calmly as I could.

Beth would come looking for her phone soon and I didn't have much time.

Of course I'd want them to talk things out... but not on the phone, not like this.

They have to do this in person which is the exact reason why I bought those tickets.

"Harry listen to me" I continued.

"Before you say anything and go on about how upset you are that Beth shut you out with no explanation just listen okay?" I spoke.

"Okay" he said quietly speaking again.

"I just need to know ..Kate tell me please... was it something I did? " he asked.

"No Harry, you did nothing wrong" I replied, shaking my head vigorously, even though he couldn't see.

"Then what made her so upset that she'd completely shut me out" He replied, a hint of anger and hurt in his voice.

It took a while and after a long pause I decided to just tell him.

"Your fans. Harry it was your fans ...and what they did to her" I said.

Images of Beth crying flashing in my mind as I spoke.

This was it..... it's time he learned the truth.

-

~Harrys P.O.V~

"My fans did what???!" I said angrily.

I was in utter shock about the things Kate were telling me. Then again I was still shocked that Beth didn't pick up the phone. I had to remember though that if Kate hadn't picked up, I wouldn't have learned why Beth shut me out .

"What else did they say to her?" I said, needing to know more.

"Harry," she said quietly.

"They threatened her, me, and our home... She felt like she didn't deserve you.. She listened to them!" She continued her tone become angrier.

It felt as if my heart dropped to my stomach. I couldn't believe all I was hearing. What Bethany had to go through, how I wasn't there to comfort her throughout the entire time.

I felt angry with myself, knowing that I couldn't do anything to help her. Angry for exposing her to the media and getting her hated my my fans.

"Okay where is she now? Let me talk to her let me tell her everything" I begged.

"She's somewhere in the house probably looking for her phone. But if she finds out I'm talking to you she'll freak ...just please, its better if you don't talk to her. Not now " She said with concern in her voice.

And then I said it....Those words I thought I'd never say ...especially about Beth.

Without hesitation, I said it. Those three words that could possibly change Bethany and ours relationship, either good or bad.