Clubbing

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"So," He paused, biting his lower lip while scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I was wondering, do you wanna hang out this weekend?" He asked.

"Uhmmm" I stuttered.

 What was I gonna say?

I thought back to tonight. I was enjoying this party, hanging out with Harry and actually getting to know him more.

I smiled and looked back to Harry.

"I'd love to" I smiled.

His face suddenly beamed with excitement as I said yes.

"Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow evening" He smirked.

I was gonna reply back, but Kate interrupted me from answering Harry.

"Beth!" She called from behind.

I turned around and saw Kate walking up my way.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Did you get a call from Christian? About the club and all?" She asked, looking down to her phone.

"Ohh yeah, he called me while ago, inviting me over. Are you going?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well duh! are you?" She giggled.

"I don't know..." I mumbled.

"Ohh c'mon! you just turned 18 a few months ago. Your legal now" She grinned as she nudged my arm.

I finally gave in and told Kate yes.

"You should come along!" Kate smiled towards Harry.

"Where to?" He smiled politely.

"The club!" She squealed.

"Ohhh," He mumbled.

He looked directly at my, making me blush.

"Are you going?" He asked with a smile.

I nodded my head, informing him that I am going.

"Then, that's a yes!! I'll come" He smiled towards Kate who seemed to be more excited.

"Great! Let's go!" She giggled, taking hold of my hand and dragging Harry and I towards the front door.

Wait...

Did Harry just join to go clubbing with us because I was going?

My thoughts were suddenly disturbed as I saw Louis and Zayn approaching me.

"Hey!" Louis and Zayn said in unison.

"Hi!" I smiled sweetly.

"Where you guys headed to?" Louis asked, eying the three of us.

"Uhmm," I stuttered.

"Hi! I'm Kate" My friend suddenly blurted out, stretching her arm out for a shake.

I totally forgot to introduce the boys' to Kate earlier today. Ever since I told Kate that I was close friends with the boys, she wouldn't keep her mouth shut ever since. But I wouldn't blame her, the boys are really great to be around with.

"Ohh, hey love!" Louis Chirped as he gladly took her hand and shook it.

"I'm Louis and this is the birthday boy!" Louis chuckled as he pointed towards Zayn.

"I-I, uhh yeah!" Zayn stuttered, blushing as he looked down at the ground.

What's this? I spy my friend taking a liking in my other friend I see.