Never Too Late

~Harry's P.O.V~

As the boys and I collected our carry-on and walked towards the line of our gate, I heaved out a sigh.

Waiting patiently for the line to grow shorter, I turned around and focused my gaze on the entrance of the airport.

I stared as I watched strangers enter the airport, hoping to see her.

I prayed that Bethany would show up and that this was all just a joke.

As I continued to stare, a tap on my shoulder broke my gaze from the doors and turned to face the person.

"Your ticket sir?" The lady behind the counter kindly spoke as she extended her arm out.

I slowly reached for my back pocket and grabbed my passport and plane ticket.

My hand slightly shaking as I handed the lady my ticket.

Before I made my way towards the narrow hall that connected to the plane, I gave the door one more look.

Expecting to find her running towards me, her beautiful face in front of me.

But sadly, after a few minutes of looking, I felt my heart sink as I found Bethany's face nowhere to be found.

I slowly turned around and faced the floor.

My felt my heart about to give up as I stepped foot on the plane.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and down my neck.

I knew I was crying.

But I didn't have the energy to wipe it off of my face.

I didn't have the energy to do anything really.

Knowing that I'll be leaving without seeing her once again.

-

~Louis' P.O.V~

"C'mon! Where the hell are you guys?" I whispered as I clutched my phone against my chest and stared intently at the front door of the airport.

"They should've been here by now already" I groaned as I checked my phone again for any messages.

"C'mon Lou, we gotta go" Paul mumbled as he tugged on my shoulder.

I gave the door another look before slowly turning around.

My gaze landed on Harry.

He was facing the ground as he slowly walked towards the line.

I felt my heart sink.

Seeing Harry like this just breaks my heart.

I've never seen him like this before ever in my life.

To see him so hopeless.

So lost...

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

As Kate and I frantically fought our way towards the crowded entrance, I felt my heart beat faster with adrenaline.