Olympics!

*Friday*

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"BETH! Hurry up, we're gonna be late" Kate screamed from down stairs.

"Calm down, I'm coming" I yelled back as I sprinted down the stairs.

Bethany's outfit! ---> http://www.polyvore.com/bethanys_outfit_for_closing_ceremony/set?id=58961622

"Took you long enough" Kate chuckled while rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"Shut up. I don't complain when you take ages to get ready" I replied.

"Touche" She giggled while heading out the door.

-

"You okay? You've been quiet ever since you got inside the car" Kate asked worriedly once we reached a stop light.

"I'm fine" I lied.

"Seriously Beth? I've known you all my life, I know when your lying so don't you tell me that your okay cause your obviously not" She stated while looking at me straight in the eye.

I sighed, knowing that Kate wouldn't stop unless she knows everything.

"Can I tell you later? I just wanna have a good day" I sighed, plastering a small smile on my face hoping she'll buy the act.

"Fine. Right when we get home, we'll have a talk" She sighed.

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Paul yelled while everyone scurried along for their positions.

Honestly, I don't blame Paul at all. The lads and I are also stressing about this performance.

This will be one of our biggest gigs ever and to mess up during this performance will be devastating.

But the other reason why I'm stressing about this performance is because right after tonight, the boys and I will have to pack up our things and head on back to tour the following week.

I can tell the other boys are bummed about starting the tour early and all and so am I, but this is our job and we're willing to do anything for the fans. But, I just wished that we had a longer break.

"Okay, you boys are up in 5..." The producer yelled.

I took a deep breathe while closing my eyes.

"4..."

This is it.

"3..."

I opened back my eyes and walked towards the platform we were gonna perform in.

"2..."

Once we stepped foot on stage, we were greeted by thousands of screaming.

"1..." The producer yelled.

The familiar sound of the song started to play, and soon enough we began to sing.

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"OHHHHMYYYYGOOOD!" Kate shrieked once the performance was over.

"They were great, right Beth?" She grinned as she continued to clap.

"They were amazing" I grinned back.