Partying and Flirting

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"SURPRISEEE!" Everyone around the room cheered once the door opened to reveal a shocked Zayn.

Ohh god, you should've seen his face! TOTALLY PRICELESS.

"Happy Birthday bud!" I giggled as I rushed on over to Zayn, who was still shocked.

"I-I, What the...?" He stuttered.

"Did you think we would actually forget your birthday day?" I giggled while engulfing him into a tight hug.

The familiar sent of his cologne greeted my nose as I hugged him. It was good to have him back.

"Wow! this is amazing" He gasped after pulling away from the embrace and scanning the room.

Balloons and streamers covered the room as a huge banner hung against the wall saying 'Happy 19th Birthday Zayn!'

"Glad you like it!" I grinned, happy to know that he liked the surprise.

"I love it!" He shrieked after giving me another hug.

"BETHANYYYY" Louis shouted from behind.

I turned around and was soon crushed by a big pair of arms picking me up and spinning me around.

"Louis! I missed you" I giggled after he settled me down.

"You've really out-done yourself. This is amazing" He smiled while eying the place.

"Thanks" I blushed.

"Beth!" Liam and Niall shouted in unison.

Once again, I was engulfed into a big bear hug by the two overly excited boys.

"Guys, Ca-can't breathe" I managed to choke out.

"Oops, sorry love" Niall smiled after letting go.

"How have you been?" Liam grinned after releasing me down.

"Great! How did the tour go?" I asked, making small talk.

"It was incredible! the fans were absolutely amazing" Liam explained with a warm smile.

It was so nice to know that fame hadn't gone through the boy's heads yet. Their still the same boys as they were two years ago. I could really tell that they were blessed by what had happened in the past few years.

"Hey!" Someone spoke behind me.

Ohh no, I recognized that voice very well.

I slowly turned around, hoping that it wasn't who I thought it was. Frowning to my surprise, it was him.

"Harry! How are you?" I smiled.

He didn't reply.

Instead he scanned my body from head to toe. Quickly feeling self conscious, I snapped my fingers in front of Harry's face, trying to get his gaze back to my face.

You see, this is why I hate Harry, He is such a pervert and so full of himself.

"You missed me?" He smirked, moving closer to me.

"You wish" I sneered while rolling my eyes.

"You look ho- nice tonight" He smiled cheekily while his eyes slowly looked down to my chest.

Flooding with anger and disgust, I quickly slapped his arm, breaking his contact with my chest.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Your suck a dick" I hissed.

"I bet you'd wanna see mine" He smirked while giving me a wink.

"What is wrong with you? Your sick" I snapped while rolling my eyes once more before walking away from Harry.