Why Me?

*The Next Day*

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Harry! Open up" Louis shouted as he continued to pound on my bedroom door.

"No, can you just leave me alone please Lou?" I begged, my voice trembling as I spoke.

"But Harry, you haven't left your room all day, you have to eat at least" he continued to shout.

"Lou, please not now" I sighed.

"Fine, I'll check up on you later" he huffed before I heard his footsteps go down the hall.

I laid myself back down on my unmade bed as I stared at the ceiling.

Why?

"Ughhhh" I groaned as I ran my hands through my tangled curls in frustration.

3 days.

3 days since I haven't heard from Bethany.

Why is she ignoring me?

What have I done?

So many questions are roaming through my mind right now, searching for answers.

"Bethany" I whispered softly as a tear rolled down the corner of my eye.

-

~Bethany's P.O.V~

The next day after my talk with Zayn on the phone, I laid in bed, feeling more worse than before.

My body laid weakly on my bed as I stared at my cream colored ceiling.

Wondering why I got myself into this situation in the first place.

My head continued to throb as my mind kept thinking about Harry.

So much have happened in these past few weeks when the boys have been here.

Like for example, Harry and me.

Never in a million years would I ever picture myself with him.

The day Zayn first introduced me to Harry two years back when they were still on the X-Factor, we didn't go off with a great start.

We'd always argue about the littlest things and his continuous flirting was just off the top rude and obnoxious, which was one of the reasons why we didn't get along in the first place.

But, after getting to know him more during the time that passed, I realized how Harry wasn't as bad as he was in the beginning.

He was more down to earth and outgoing.

He turned out to be completely different from how he was at first.

He showed me who he really was and I guess that's how I began falling for him.

The way he could always hold on a good conversation, or the way his personality can brighten up the entire room.

As I thought more and more about Harry, the more depressed I've become.

There I was, in my bed, sobbing as I realized how attached I've become to Harry.

No, snap out of it.