Chapter Fifteen - Timely Arrival

As the battle rages across Haven, Zatt and Ganodi follow Blake and her army to Haven to save it from destruction at the hands of the White Fang. Participating in this battle was Blake's parents along with Sun and Ilia. Meanwhile, Adam and the White Fang continue setting up bombs across Haven. 

Adam: Stay focused! Our friends are almost done here.

As Adam and his forces continue to set up the bombs, a familiar voice calls him out. 

Blake: ADAM!!

As Blake calls out Adam, Adam and his forces turn their attention to see Blake standing on a nearby rooftop with Zatt and Ganodi standing beside her. 

Adam: Blake?

Blake: Stand down!

The White Fang troopers aim their guns at Blake, but Adam orders them to stand down. 

Adam: To think that I went through so much trouble to find you, only to have you deliver yourself to me.

Blake: This isn't what's right for the Faunus! Stop what you're doing and we can end this peacefully.

Adam: You're wrong, Blake, and you can't stop us.

Blake: No, I can't. Not by myself.

Zatt: Adam Taurus. This is your last chance. Stand down and surrender, or be destroyed. 

As Zatt laid out the ultimatum, Adam and the White Fang soldiers present laugh. 

Adam: If you three think you can take us all on, then your demise will be quick. 

Sun: She didn't come alone!

As Sun said this, Adam and the White Fang squadron were shocked to see Sun standing in front of a massive legion of Faunus all armed with blunt weaponry, their shields bearing the old White Fang symbol.

Adam: What?!

White Fang Soldier: Who's there?

Adam and his squadron turn to see Ghira Belladonna leading another large group of Faunus.

Ghira: Your brothers and sisters.

In that moment, the White Fang found themselves surrounded by Faunus. Some members of the White Fang were hesitant to fight their fellow Faunus. Adam soon speaks to his troops. 

Adam: Make no mistake, brothers! These are our enemies! And we will not let them ruin...

Before Adam could finish his sentence, a Mistral airship shines its searchlight down on Adam and his group. A Mistral police captain is seen on the airship with Kali Belladonna. The police captain then speaks over the intercom. 

Mistral Police Captain: Adam Taurus, this is the Mistral Police Force! Lower your weapons and surrender peacefully.

As more airships arrive, Adam Taurus found himself backed into a corner. His forces were heavily outnumbered and he could see that some of his own men began showing doubts about this. 

Adam: How?! How did you do this?!!

Blake: Adam, it's over.

Ganodi: There's no need for violence. Stand down. 

Adam then looks to the detonator in his hand. In his mind, he held the ultimate equalizer. 

Adam: Then it's over for all of us.

As Adam reaches for the detonator, many of his forces express shock over Adam's action. As they braced themselves for the explosion, nothing happens. 

Adam: What the hell?!

White Fang Soldier: What are you doing? Trying to get us all killed?!

Adam: I am making humanity pay for WHAT THEY'VE DONE!!

Blake: We sent someone over to confirm your explosives, and once we did, she disarmed them.

Ilia then walks out from around the tower, holding wires from the bombs in her hands. In that moment, Adam's plot had failed. 

Blake: I told you, Adam. It's over...

As Blake said this, rage swelled within Adam. Despite the failure of his plot, Adam refused to stand down. He takes out Wilt from Bush and raises it in the air. 

Adam: KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! 

As Adam gave the order, the two Faunus groups fought one another. Zatt and Ganodi ignited their Lightsabers and joined the battle. They cut down several White Fang members. The White Fang quickly dissolves into chaos. As Adam fights Blake, Zatt and Ganodi used a combined Force Push which knocks Adam to the ground. Blake soon stands over Adam. 

Adam: I'm going to make you regret ever coming back...

Blake: More police are on their way, Adam. Huntsmen too. 

Adam: Still too afraid to face me on your own.

Blake: I'm here for Haven, not you.

Adam slowly gets up and points Bush at Blake while she draws Gambol Shroud. 

Adam: Heh, you are still afraid, and you should be. I've made powerful friends while you've been away.

As Adam says this, Zatt and Ganodi along with Sun join Blake's side. Adam simply chuckles. 

Adam: Tell me, does Blake make all of her classmates fight for her?

Sun: Nah, it's a volunteer gig. I'm just sayin', for someone who claims to have such great friends, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people here willing to fight for you. 

Zatt: We stand by Blake because we chose to. We believe in her. 

Ganodi: Right now, you're all alone. 

Blake: You can try and make me regret coming here, Adam, but honestly... I've got more important things to deal with.

Rages once more takes hold of Adam as he attacks Sun, but Sun parries the attack. Knowing the fight was lost, Adam is forced to retreat. Sun goes after him, but Blake stops him.

Blake: Sun, wait!

Sun: But he's getting away! We could take him!

Blake: No, we can't. He wants to lure us away so he can pick us off. We need to protect the school and the people here. Besides... now he can see what it feels like to run away.

With that, Blake along with Zatt and Ganodi made their way inside Haven Academy while Sun stayed behind to help with the fight against the White Fang. With their timely arrival, Blake along with Zatt and Ganodi would change the tide for the Battle of Haven.