10. Gotta get my shits together

10's HERE! CAN I GET A "YA" (crack kid vine)?No?Fine..

Dedicated to @Justauslly for the amazing cover that was made a year ago(wow)

If you ever want to send me stuff or just want to ask me something,remeber my twitter and kik are always open for you!

Speaking off kik,@Smilelikerydel had kiked me (months ago),saying she wants to re-write DFOM,she sent me a couple of chapters and they're amazing!

Check it out when it's out,I'm not sure when she'll publish it,but I'll tell you once it's out.

If you ever want to re-write any of my stories,just PM me or kik me.

Even though I'll always agree,please let me know first.Ideas don't just pop out from nowhere,it takes time and effort.K? THX<3

Sorry for the LONG wait,here's the 10 you all have been waiting for:)

10. Gotta get my shits together:

Confused. In fact,confused as fuck.

What kind of freaking world am I living in? First of all,starting a brand new life,then somewhat meeting my boyfriend(s),now facing my sister's death?

Well,it wasn't quite clever of me to just faint,but how else am I supposed to face all these shit?

"Laura?Can you hear me?" I slowly open my eyes,Whose voice is that?

The person kneeling beside me,made my heart pounds.

"Vanessa?But...how come.."I blink once,twice.It's her,her black curly hair brushing my cheeks.

Other then her beautiful hair,everything is a mess.Dark circles under her eyes,a bruise on her right cheek,most importantly,her stomach is fucking bleeding!

"Oh my god,Nessa!We need to get you to the doctors now!"I straighten my back,my head stars to hurt once I face the lights.

"Shh! Laura listen to me! I'm running out of time!" She says in a hurry.I screwed up my eyes,waiting her to continue.

"First thing when you wake up,walk back home.Go find your diary.Don't overthink,just do it"

And with that,she vanished,like always.

"Earth calling Laura!" A new deep voice calls.

"What..?" I squints my eyes as the bright lights attacking them.

"You okay?" I sit up,facing Ross.Worry expression over his face.

"Yeah,I guess" Expect my head hurts like hell. I rub my temple as I look around.

Vanessa's body is now no where to find.

"What the..." I stand up,holding the chair next to me so I wouldn't fall.

"What happened? What did you see?" Ross asks,while gripping my arm to steady me.

I was about to ask him,till Nessa's words came across my head.

Don't over think.

"Sorry Ross"I drop the comment and walk straight home.

*

Here I am,standing in front the house,hand stopping at the knob.

What if "the parents" are home?I'm not supposed to leave the mental hospital.

Fuck it,I'm just gonna go for it.

"Hello?" I call,while I crooked my head inside.It's dark,that's a good sign.

I walk in,closing the door,quietly.I walk around the house,making sure no one's here.

After checking all the rooms,I let out a long sigh I was holding in.Patting my cheeks to stay awake,I pull my tangled brown hair into a ponytail.