6. Nice to see you again

Surprise!(?) I'm so proud of myself for not taking forever to update

Well,also today's my birthday (11/17)

Nothing big,I know,just thought I want you guys to know.

Also,I want to apologize for all the curses and such.

I've been obsess with grunge style and I feel like they are needed to fit in the emotions.

So if you feel uncomfortable with them,then just nicely leaves.

Anyway,omg don't kill me after this chapter okay?

Short I know,sorry!!

Carry on,

6. Nice to see you again:

My heart literally stopped.

Literally.

"Um..did you say Ross?"I raise my brows.

"Yeah..?Ross Shor Lynch?You know him?"She takes a step forward.

"No..this can't be happening..I'm not ready,no,of course I am..I..Ugh!" I run my hands through my hair the fifth time today,rubbing my temple trying to calm down.

"You okay?"She places her hand on my shoulder,but I flung it away rudely.

She wides her eyes by my action.

"I'm sorry,it's just so much to take in at the moment"I look down,feeling guilty.She shouldn't be treated like this,neither does Austin.

I've been so childish and selfish lately.How come I didn't even notice?

Instead of being disgust with me,she smiled.

"It's okay,I totally understand.All of the people here does"I smile warmly at her.I can't be more thankful of meeting such a nice person.I took a glance around,trying to find 'his' figure.

"So..um..where's Ross?"I ask,while my heart won't stop pumping so fast.

My hands and voice are shaking.

"Did I just hear someone shouting my name?"A brunette whom is laying himself on the side of the door said.

"Hi,Ross"Ayen waves.Fuck,did she just say Ross?A freaking brunette?BRUNETTE!

Stupid,stupid life.

Where's my blonde at?I sigh,disappointedly.

"Who's the girl?"He lays his eyes on me,while I did the same.

Not gonna lie,but he do look fine.His brown hair got pulled back nicely.His chocolate brown eyes connecting with mine.

As disappointed and sad I am,his damn face sure did take my breath away.

"I thought you guys know each other?"Ayen frowns,reminding my action before.

"Same name but a different person"I explain not looking at her.I find it hard to leave my eyes off him.

"I'm Ross.Nice to meet you"He lands out his hand.Frowning,I reached out and shook it.Ugh,Ross.That name.I need to stop overreact every time I hear the name.There's 7 billion people in the world,having a person names 'Ross Shor Lynch' is normal right?Right?

"Yeah,I know who you are"I force myself to smile back.

"Okay..?"He answers,unsurely.

"Laura.Laura Marano"I notice he frowns.Like if he's trying to remember something.

"That..sounds so familiar.."I stood there,awkwardly.

After his long deep thinking,we all agree to take a walk outside.

We've walked around the small garden for,like 30 minutes and all we talk about is how all the dreams happened or what had they dreamt.

Of course I know how important they are,but honestly these topics are the least thing I want to hear.

I want to know about them more.What things do they like?

Their private lives.

Does Ross has a girlfriend,etc etc.No,I did not say that last sentence,I swear.It's not like I care.

I have Ross.Another Ross,of course.

Even though I really want to convince myself that,I can't.His eyes,his little moves catch my eyes easily.

"Earth calling Laura"Ayen waves her hand in front of my eyes,snapping me back to reality.

"Huh?" I blink my eyes,focusing in her.

"I said,I need to get back,I've have a visitor."I try to focus on every word she said,but all I can think of is this god damn boy's face.

"Yeah.."I mumble,even though I only heard half of her words.

Before I can react,she's out off the little squad.

"So..you said you know another Ross?"He starts.I turn my attention back to him(yes,it never left but you know what I mean)

"Yeah,actually he's my boyfriend"I stare at the skyline that somehow reminds me how we always walk home together at this time of the day.

"Oh,where is he now?"I can't stop but notice his small disappoint in his voice.

"I don't know.Like you guys,I woke up and everything's gone.Him,my family,basically my life."I explain while shoving my hands in the pocket.

"Huh.Mine is kinda different.Well,I woke up with a different life as well,but somehow I can't remember my old name and my old life.I know some few parts but not all.I know this isn't me,I can feel it.And there's this girl who can't stop showing in my dreams.I can't see her face,all I can see is her small figure with long brown hair.I wonder who she is."He frowns.

"She must be very important"

"Yeah,maybe"He smiles weakly.

I smile back at him,letting him know he's not the only one.His smile slowly disappear which starts to make me feel nervous.I can see my reflection in his eyes.

Yes,that's how close we are.

"You have beautiful eyes"He blurts out.I laugh,feeling my cheek burning up.

"Thank you"

He looks into my eyes and then my lips.

Slowly,he leans in as I did the same.

We just met but something about him makes me feel familiar.

As cheesy as it sounds,it's true.Before any of our lips connect,a voice force me to stop.

"Ally?"

"Austin?"

**

Sorry for another cliff hanger

Jk,I don't feel sorry at all lol.

I imagine Brad from The Vamps as this Ross but you can imagine him anyone you want.

Don't kill me but Braura is kinda cute that's why I used Brad.

ALSO,I'm sorry I keep changing covers,I know they are annoying but I'm just sick of it.

No more changing I promise.

Chap 7 might gonna take awhile since my exam is coming up so be patient with me okay?

Ty<3

Ily all~

See Ya in 7

-Tiffany<3

P.S. That's a gif on the side but idk why isn't working.It's so frustrating cause he looks socute in it but you guys can't see it.I'll try to fix it ASAP

-

Just a dream[discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें