9. Daydream into Nightmare

Things are going to turn crazy after this.You have been warned.
Also,a bit of horror will be adding in.Not 'ghost' horror or anything like that,but more of a 'murder' type(I'm giving out too much..)

First of all,I've published a new teen fic called "Cupcake & Coffee",but I used Austin & Ally,so you guys can still read it as Auslly fic:)

It's gonna be a lot of fun,since you guys know,I always write like depressing and more sad stories,but C & C will be more a humor kind and more fun.

2nd,I want to know if you guys prefer me to update a short chapter but in weekly OR long chapters but like 1~2 times a MONTH?
Comment below and let me know,it's really important since I'm losing readers like crazy.
Now that's all over,

∞9 Daydream into Nightmare∞:

Awkward.The only word that can describe how it is at the moment.

I have no idea meeting other members-like Ayen said,will turned out to be such a disaster.

Hayes,the black head with bright blue-green eyes keeps glancing at me and plays with his crossed legs.Then there's Kirsty,the girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes,the typical cheerleader kind.I was shocked to see her at the mental hospital at first sight,but getting to know her better,I know I have found a new best friend beside Ayen.

"So...Laura what do you want to do?" Kirsty suddenly asked.

"Me?Why me?"I wide my eyes,accidentally making eyes connect with Hayes,which made him freaked.

"Why not?"She shrugs.

"I know,how about truth or dare?" Ayen suggests,excited.

"Seriously Ay,you couldn't come up a better one?" Ross rolls his eyes.

We haven't talked ever since the holiday,hearing his voice without my name in it makes my heart sinks a little.

"Like we have any other thing better to do"She fights back,glaring at him.

"Fine,who's first?"He sighs,looking up at us,staring straight at me.

Just as we about to start,the darkness welcomed itself.

"What the hell?" I cursed.

"I think the power went out"Hayes-who I think the voice belongs to replied.

"Great,what should we do now?"Kirsty sighed out frustrated.

I feel a warm hand slips into mine,squeezing it tightly.

"I know you're afraid of dark"He whispers softly in my ear.

My cheeks slightly turning light pink.

"Thank you" I smile at him,even though I know he can't see me.

I know he' smiling back at me while rubbing my knuckles with his thumb gently.

This'll be the moment when we should taste each other's lips,hell we can't even see each other's face.

"Kids,you okay?" Someone-who I believe is Elsa,calls.

"Yeah,we're fine" Ayen answers,causally.

"The power won't be back for awhile,why don't you guys go out.There's a new amusement park near here,you guys can stay there till the power's back"

And we that,we got away from the awkward situation.

"This place kind of reminds me of American Horror Story" I stare up at the big sign,'LOL Amusement Park' ? Well,that's just lame.

"Can you be a little more positive?"Kirsty rolls her eyes.

"What?I love that show"I defend.

"Are you guys planning to just stand here or what?"Ross intertwined our hands,dragging me inside.

"The roller coster looks fun"He smiles childish at me.Adorable and attractive.10 points for that pout,but sadly it won't take away my fear with roller coster.

"No,they're too scary" I wined.

"Says the girl who watches American Horror Story" He teases.

"Evan Peters is bae okay?" I hit his arm,while he's just laughing his butt off.

"How about the ferris wheel? Are you afraid of heights too?" He bends down and taps the tip of nose.I slap his hand away,playfully.

"No!"

"Then let's go!"

It seems forever,but I don't mind at all.

Squeezing with a super attractive guy with our knees touching in the ferris wheel while enjoying the breath-taking California sunset,how can you complain?

"So how was your holiday?Did you have a great time with you 'family' ?" He asks,emphasize 'family'.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought" I smile up at him.Kissing his cheeks all of a sudden.

He froze by my sudden action.

"Thank you.For helping me"

"Anything for you ma lady" He winks while trying out the British accent.

I laugh at his horrible accent.

His smile slowly fades.He brush my hair away from my face,carrying my cheeks with both of his hands.

"You're beautiful,Marano"He breathes out,his nose brushing with mine.

"So are you" I blurt out.

He pulls away,laughing."I am beautiful?" He tries to catch his breath.

Way to ruin the moment,Laura.Face palm time.

"Yeah,nobody have told you yet?" I compliment,trying to play it cool,like nothing just happened earlier,which is the opposite.

"No,you're the first"He looks at me,all lovely.

"Glad to know I'm the first"

"I'm going to get some drinks,you need anything?" He throws his arm my shoulder,pulling me closer to him.

"Coke" I ordered.

"Yes ma'm" He nods his head.I watch him fades in the crowd and decide to explore the place and find a thing that can make me 'LOL' like it promised.

A red with orange stripes tent that's in front of me caught my eyes.

There' a black with white dots-which suppose to be stars-sign hangs across the tent.White capital letters written over it."Dream Teller".Like Vanessa's ? There's also two big dream catchers hanging on the both side of the sign.

I slowly walk in."Hello?" I call.

That's when I step onto the red liquid over the floor.Strong stink smell attacking my nose.

Then,there it is,a dead body,with blood over her chest.

"Vanessa?"

**

Who do you think that killed nessa?

Ross?

Austin?

Kirsty?

Ayen?

Hayes?

Or any other else?

;)