5. Home Sweet Home

The winner is @ajayedani !!!

Congrats!! Have fun being in the story<3

Thanks for everyone who entered the contest! All of the sweet comments warm my heart<3

Don't be sad if you didn't win,chances are everywhere.

And OMG,I'm so sorry! I said I was going to update the next day I posted the A/N but then I took another week.

I swear I was going to,but WRITER BLOCK SUCKS

I'm trying to get over it,don't worry!

*

5. Home Sweet Home:

Today's the day.

The day I'm moving to a new 'home'.

I glance at the phone I've been gripping,waiting for it to buzz.

No new text or call.That blonde has been ignoring me for two weeks now.

The day after I told him I'm going to be in the mental hospital for awhile.He nods as if he understood.But no,that jerk basically locked me out of his world.

He won't talk to me,face me,even walk past me.Like seriously?What are we now?Are we in a break?He could have at least give me a sign.

And Vanessa? She hasn't send me any new notes after I told her the news.

It's like every one in the world are trying to get away from me.I feel alone.

So alone.

I feel tears escaping form my eyes,streaming down my face.

I sit on the edge of my bed,running my hand over my hair,messing it up as I let it all out.

Damn it,stop crying.

I throw my phone on the bed,staring at it blankly.That's when I saw it light up.

I quickly reach it and unlock it,going directly to the massages.

Meet me outside.We need to talk.

I don't know whether to feel happy or scared of that asshole's text.

K.I simply replied.I wipe away the tears,brushing my hair back to its place.

I hurried downstairs,opening the door breathless as I see his face again.

I want to slap him.Yell at his face,but all I do is saying hi.

"Hi" He said back.

"So what do you want to talk about?"I asked,trying not to show how hurt I have been.

"Let's not talk here"He looks anywhere but my face.I nod and we walk down the street.

We've walked for a freaking five minutes and he hasn't spoke up.

"So..?"I start.For god's sake,he finally didn't leave it hanging.

"I..um..think we should probably have a break.I mean..well..long distance relationship can't work that well"I can tell there's a real reason behind this by the way he sounds.