𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

Samantha had never really celebrated Halloween, not that she didn't want to. She just never had the chance.

But Steve had reminded her to only dress up at night, not at school. No explanation was given, just a 'trust me.'

Sam did mentally thank Steve, at school no one was dressed up.

Except the stalkers, they all walked around in there Ghostbusters outfits.

Shame was written all over their faces and Sam couldn't help but feel a little bad.

When Mike Wheeler walked over to his locker, she took it as a chance to make conversation.

"Hey, Venkman." She smirked, her eyes on the name tag on Mike's costume.

His eyes immediately widened, half irritated, half nervous.

"H- Hey?"

"I like your costume."

"Thanks... what are you going as?"

"I decided on being Samantha Harrington for Halloween." The girl grins at the raven haired boy.

"Is that supposed to be a joke?"

Joke? Did Sam finally successfully make a joke? Score for her.

Sam was lucky that she had a way with words. Fortunately, even though she's had like no social contact for most of her life, she can still be suave like her brother.

"If you take it as one."

And just like that, Mike's attitude flipped with a switch and he became super annoyed.

He rolled his eyes, "Why are you talking to me? Here to make fun of me for wearing a costume to school?"

Sam was taken back from his sudden snap.

She shook her head, "I gave you a compliment and that's what you get from this? That I'm making fun of you?"

"Just leave me alone!" Mike spat, harshly shutting his locker.

Sam shrugged and started to walk off, "Sure, Venkman."

"Stop calling me that!"