𝟎𝟎𝟓: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

five― THE NINA PROJECT

Argyle raced down the road, still in a panicked mode, "Shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" The long haired man looked back at the four crowding agent Harmon who was currently bleeding out.

"God," Mike cursed, keeping his hands tightly on the man's wound.

"Keep pressure on it!" Jonathan commanded, his hands also pressing against it.

Will was the third pair of hands to join until Sam also decided she'd pitch in the effort to save this man, although, deep down they all knew he was a goner.

"It's not slowing!" Will yelled, referring to the bleeding.

"KEEP PUTTING PRESSURE ON IT!"

Sam drowned out all the rambles and shouts as she firmly put her hands down onto the wound before whipping her head at the sound of another car on the empty road. Her ears hand't deceived her, once she turned she spotted the government's faction that was still after them.

"Guys," she started with a shaky tone, attempting to not worry the group any further.

"—No, you idiot! St. Mary's Hospital!"

"GUYS!" Sam shouted before pointing to behind them.

The boys all alerted to her direction and a fearful expression appeared on each of their faces.

"Argyle, get off the road."

"What?"

"GET OFF THE ROAD!"

Argyle swerved his large van, driving into grassy plains as the factions followed close behind. He stepped harder on the gas petal, his thoughts distracting him before an unbalanced noise was heard and the van almost hit something so hard that everyone could've sworn it was about to tip over.

"Holy crap!" Sam exclaimed, "Get him out, get him out!"

The boys all complied, the van not even fully stopping yet as they all brought the dying man out into a sandy area, ignoring the factions that had stopped with them.

"Holy shit!" Argyle weeps, crawling out of the van that tipped over before running over to the group.

The factions exited the car, ordering harsh commands with guns raised, "Hands in the air!"