𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭

—

"And then he proceeded to say it wasn't his fault, when it obviously was! Like, how oblivious can he be!?" Sam complained, eating a spoonful of ice cream as Robin patiently listened to her rant.

"I'm not jealous, I swear! He's out of control! He's too arrogant! He thinks every—"

"He sounds like a ass hat." Robin added.

Sam nodded, "Yeah, you're right. He's every bad insult there is in this damn world!"

"Hey, Sam. You know, instead of venting about boy troubles and eating free ice cream, you could help us." Steve joined in the conversation.

Him Dustin, and Robin were working on some secret evil Russian stuff.

"Am I getting paid?" She asked.

"Uh, no."

"Then no!"

A sudden ring from the bell out on the counter caught their attention.

"Who gets ice cream this early in the morning?" Dustin questioned.

Robin groans, walking to the front.

Sam sighed, watching as Dustin and Steve chatted about Russians in the mall and what not.

Sam rolled her eyes, dummies.

"Hey, Samoney!" Robin called, "Someone's here to see you!"

Sam scoffed, "What?"

Steve shrugged, "You heard her, someone's here to see you."

Sam stood up, placing the ice cream and spoon down as she walked out into the front of Scoops Ahoy.

Her eyes met familiar dark ones.

Venkman.

Shit.

"Hah, speak of the devil." She mumbled to herself.

Robin raised her eye brows, whispering to Sam, "I'll leave you two be."

Sam tried to protest but Robin quickly exited herself from the front.

Sam mumbled curse words under her breath, walking over to the counter where Mike was.