𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐦

Sam and the group ran fast, meeting a bruised Johnathan at the enclosed door.

Sam attached her mind to the door, pulling all the knobs and latches as she blew the door off of it's hinges.

Blood poured down from her nose as she was astonished to see the sight in front of her.

A mini shadow monster figure... but in real flesh. Sharp razor teeth and tentacles, making the beast shockingly appalling.

The monster shrieked and Sam felt the Mind Flayer signalling to her once again.

"Jesus!" Mike gasped.

Max's jaw dropped, "What the f—"

The large creature roared as it stomped towards the group.

El acted quickly, pouncing forward and out stretching her hand as she dragged the creature on the wall with a shrill.

Eleven yelled again, slamming the beast on the other wall as it wailed, and then she did the same on the ceiling, and then one final time on the floor.

Fiercely, El put both her hands out, throwing the creature out of the hospital window as sweat beads rolled down her face.

Johnathan rushed over to help a stricken Nancy as Sam led the group downstairs to where the beast was.

Sam opened the large double doors, rushing out onto the street as she stopped herself, putting her arms out as she guarded all of her friends.

The party, Nancy, and Johnathan all glared at the mini shadow monster that was seeping down into a storm drain.

Their expressions concerned and tired.

Just as things couldn't get any worse... We have a living shadow monster now.

Fourth of July came.

The group settled back in Hopper's cabin by dawn, with a outfit change, and fixated attitude.

They had to find the source.