𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞

six― THE DIVE

six― THE DIVE

Just like Mike had assumed, the crew arrived in Utah by morning. Sam even managed to get a good nap, despite feeling the random painful surges through her head again. Someone must've died in Hawkins. Another victim to the list. That's why the trip to Suzie's house was urgent.

Her house was surprisingly more pleasant then Sam thought. Dustin always described her family as very strict and proper. The five all exited the rusted van and walked up to the doorstep.

"Ugh! I can't feel my butt," Argyle groaned, reaching back to soothe the pain, "Can you guys feel your butts?"

Will sighed, putting a fist to his back to straighten his posture, "I can feel my butt."

"Everyone needs to be on their best behavior, okay?" Jonathan glanced back at Argyle.

"Why are you looking at me when you say that?"

"Wow. I didn't!"

"They're just really religious." Mike informs.

"Yeah, I'm like super spiritual, dude."

"Yeah, I think they're spiritual too... just in a different way."

Mike gave two firm knocks on the front door. The five all waited out in the peaceful morning air. Mike knocked once again when he didn't get an answer.

"There car is in the driveway, they have to be home." Will says with confusion.

The four boys all expectedly looked back at Sam who had a stupid smile on her face, enjoying the fresh breeze as her hand played with a cool looking plant. Suddenly she felt hard glares on her. Bringing herself back to reality, she realized what the boys wanted.

Right.

She stepped forwards, standing besides Mike and looked up at him with a smirk, "Isn't intruding a violation of the law?"

Mike already had a lovey-dovey grin before it disappeared with her abrupt question, "Uh- Well, yeah—"

"Kidding." She chuckled, pressing her lips together before turning towards the door.

Narrowing her head, blood trickled down her nostril perusal before she flicked up her head, unlocking and opening the door with her mind. To their surprise, a little boy with a bow and arrow was revealed, defensively standing in front of the door.