𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐛

seven― THE MASSACRE AT HAWKINS LAB

It was around 3am when Samantha Harrington turned herself into a near by police station. What a sight that was. A fourteen year-old girl with blood coating the right side of her face entered a police station in the middle of the night.

She got stares and felt as if she deserved them.

She held her head high, wiping her tears away and striding over to the front desk. A middle aged man in a suit looked up at her, his brows raising with surprise.

Sam inhaled with desperation, "My name is Eleven. I reside in Hawkins, Indiana. And I am wanted by the government."

The man's eyes widened, staring deep into the traumatized young girl's. Her hands were folded and she bowed her head in a submissive manner. She had been bad. And bad people go to jail. Although, she couldn't save Hawkins, she knew El could.

That's why she couldn't let them go after Eleven.

Her unnecessary mugshot was an absolute nightmare. Half of her face was still covered in the dark crimson liquid that was supposed to be inside of her. It did happen to be fortunate since you couldn't really define her facial features. Her and El had the same hair color, meaning she could still pass off as the girl.

Sam had started to feel light headed from the wound. But she was too traumatized from events to worry about a stupid cut. Plus, the officer had listened and contacted the government.

Eventually someone arrived to pick her up.

The trip felt like hours. Although time had become invisible to Samantha presently. She was dull, almost lifeless. Only communicating with a nod or a quiet mumble. To the faction's displeasure, she wasn't very easy to talk to.

She didn't know how far they drove her, or where they even took her. But she had a feeling she was closer to Hawkins then she was before. Part of her was worried about the four boys. Were they safe without her?

Of course they are. You only brought them danger.

And greatness, in my opinion.

Yep. You still don't shut up.

Sam. Just know that I really do want the best for you.