𝙎𝙄𝙓 !

✿

✿.。.:*:**:.♥︎.:**:.*.:。.✿

THE GROUP OF TEENS sat at the restaurant which, Adeline soon found, was owned by Darla's family.

Adeline sat next to Timothee, as he kept her close by. Adeline kept on glancing over to Thea, since she kept on feeling as if she was getting looked at by her.

"I actually came to this restaurant before, but I never knew your family owned it," Adeline said, trying to strike a conversation.

"We know you came here, we saw you," Thea said.

"Oh... you did?" She asked with confusion written all over her face.

"Um... anyways, do you like Italian food?" Timothee said, trying to change the topic.

"Yes, we can order some food if you want," Darla said.

"Oh, thank you. Do you have any recommendations or....?" Adeline replied.

"They have really good risotto and... ooh I love their pizzas!" Chandler said in an excited tone.

"Chandler, the girl is eating, not you," Thea said sarcastically.

"I'm really fine with anything, I'll get the chicken risotto and do you guys want anything? It'd be a bit awkward if I was the only person eating," Adeline said.

"Um, zia, possiamo avere il solito e un risotto di pollo. Anche un Aglio e Olio [auntie, can we get the usual and a chicken risotto. also a Aglio e Olio.]," Darla said to the lady who was passing by.

"Ok, è tutto qui? [okay, is that it?]" she asked.

"Sì, grazie mille [yes, thank you very much]," Darla replied. One by one, the teens shouted, "Grazie! [thank you!]"

To Adeline, everything seemed like a scene in a movie. Her life was quite unreal too, as a multi-millionaire's daughter she had experienced many odd things. However, she has never seen this many people with such visuals, sitting all together and conversing. Almost as if they were perfect looking people casted to play a certain role.

Soon, the food was served to the table. Everything looked very homey and delicious. "Everything looks so good," Adeline said with a bright smile, "Thank you so much for the food."

"No problem," Darla said.

Everyone picked up their utensils and dug into the food. Adeline carefully took a spoonful of her risotto and said with wide eyes, "this is really good"