𝙏𝙀𝙉 !

✿

✿.。.:*:**:.♥︎.:**:.*.:。.✿

ADELINE WAS NO GIRL FOR DECISIONS. Listening to her parents and following a day-to-day schedule written out for her life had caused her nothing but having a hard time choosing for herself. Asking permission wasn't anything unfamiliar. Feeling a pang of deep guilt if she had done anything out of line; she had only recently realized how limited her life was as of this summer break ever since she debuted into society. It was true that she did not know a lot of things, especially when it came to situations that could change her life completely. However, at that moment, in the middle of the dance floor, she doubtlessly knew one thing for sure. She was irrevocably and most certainly in love with the boy who stood tall in front of her.

"You're beautiful," Timothee whispered as he stared into her y/e/c eyes. Adeline let out a soft laugh, "says you pretty boy."

༊*·˚

Off in the distance was Chandler, Darla, and Thea. They sat around a table with a drink in their hands, looking into the dance floor for the two teenagers who had ran off. Thea grew more anxious and agitated at the thought of them together.

"You know, I was the one who was with him the whole time. I've known him longer. Then all of a sudden, this foreign girl comes out of nowhere and he doesn't know how to act. She's so petty and spoiled, it's unbearable," Thea scoffed as she took a sip of her drink.

"She's pretty nice if I'm being honest, she's even inviting us over to see Timmy next week," Chandler said.

"Are you serious?" She rolled her eyes to his response.

"I know you like him, but I just am glad he found someone he likes. I mean look at them, they are some making progress," Chandler said in a playful tone as he watched the pair dance, now closer than ever.

"Are you saying we never made progress?" Thea asked in a bitter tone.

"No offense T, but if you guys were making any progress, he wouldn't be over there dancing with her," Chandler muttered. Darla, realizing how bad of a mood Thea could get into, interfered into the conversation, "Thea don't worry. The girl's probably leaving in a month or so. Maybe even in few weeks. It'll all go back to normal once he forgets about her."

"Uh, I don't think he'll forget about her anytime soon," Chandler said as he whistled. The pair could be visibly seen locking lips with one another.

"Holy shit," Darla spat. She quickly turned to see Thea blankly looking at the two teenagers. Her face turning cold, she abruptly stood up, "I'm going home."

As she bolted out of the back yard, Darla quickly stood up to follow her, "Good job on that jack ass," she said to the boy.

Chandler looked at her in disbelief, "What? I didn't make them kiss"